The Walking Dead

deluca67

Words cannot describe how lame it is to end there.

Yep.  Whole episode was a bit of a yawner.  After the Glenn episode I knew there was no chance Meg would be killed so her dramatic struggle to get up the latter was very anti-climatic.  Also, near the beginning the group is running through the streets and are surrounded but good old Jessie comes out of nowhere at the right time to shoot them a path.

It gets good when this show picks up in feb. Showed the preview and its basically an introduction to Negan. Darryl, abraham and sasha run into a gang of bikers working for this new evil dude from the comics. I'm psyched but it seems I'm one of the few around here who still likes the show. Better call Saul starts again feb.15 so there is that.   

This is excellent news!  Can't wait for this to start up again.

Also, I hope you're right in that it picks up in February.  Up until a month or so ago I was pretty excited to watch the walking dead every week.

So we go from Georgia to VA without seeing a soul post-Terminus, we're sitting in Alexandria for God knows HOW long and we don't see anyone.  Now we seem to be virtually up to our ###### in people between the Wolves, the people Darryl just dealt with, Negan's people (possibly the same group as Darryl though seemingly not)

Everything from the Abe/Sasha/Daryl episode was Negan's people.  The 3 who ran off were being chased for taking stuff (the insulin) that didn't belong to them.  And running into more people around DC would make sense, a much more dense population as they move towards the northeast.  There's bound to be more of these pockets of civilization.

The wolves came from the south as well, at least as far as Richmond, where Noah's home was.  I guess the question would be how far away that truck yard trap was where Aaron dropped his pictures of Alexandria.

That messed up kid is going to get a bunch of people killed.  Was anyone else screaming "shut up!" at the tv?

Jessie's kids have caused all the problems for Rick's current group.  From trying to off Carl and letting zombies into the house to not being able to shut the up while they attempt to escape.

• 2 months later...

Great episode but come the ###### on with

Carl and Glenn

making it out alive.

To be fair:

I believe Carl survives that exact injury in the comics according to my friend.

Plus:

that kid is going to look badass with an eyepatch.

That was really a shocking scene, even for this show,,,  Well done..  Really well done..

Loved Daryl too...

That just might have been the best episode, ever...

We had to pause the show after that first scene with him for a bit we were laughing so hard. That was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw an article shared on Facebook titled 'Is Rick a bad guy?' which basically goes on about what the newest mission is....given this weeks episode does anyone have any thoughts on this?

He has started to act like those he used to think were bad by killing people just because they might be a threat, even though they haven't directly attacked. Would he now fail his own questions of "How many people have you killed, and why?".

I saw an article shared on Facebook titled 'Is Rick a bad guy?' which basically goes on about what the newest mission is....given this weeks episode does anyone have any thoughts on this?

He has started to act like those he used to think were bad by killing people just because they might be a threat, even though they haven't directly attacked. Would he now fail his own questions of "How many people have you killed, and why?".

Yeah, a lot of parallels to the Governor here, as mentioned by Tara. 

Of course he's bad now. The only reason people still like the main characters is because of emotional attachment and the fact that we've been following them for so long. A slow progression towards evil vs seeing it right from the start. How Rick is now isn't much different than how the Governor took out that unit of soldiers or anything Shane did for that matter. The difference is with the main group we are witnessing the progression instead of just seeing it from the start.

• 3 weeks later...

Please do not read if you have not seen the latest episode of The Walking Dead. I do not know how to hide spoilers. Let me add the post is simply my thoughts. I have no link to any source of The Walking Dead. 

Daryl is going to be fine. For obvious reasons he has a lot of hate/want to take out Dwight. Daryl will achieve his goal. Glenn is the character I expect to go down. The guy has dodged too many bullets. A long term character needs to be killed off. Prefer to see it in some type of heroic manner. Maybe giving his or her life to save others? Glenn would do that. 

Please do not read if you have not seen the latest episode of The Walking Dead. I do not know how to hide spoilers. Let me add the post is simply my thoughts. I have no link to any source of The Walking Dead.

Daryl is going to be fine. For obvious reasons he has a lot of hate/want to take out Dwight. Daryl will achieve his goal. Glenn is the character I expect to go down. The guy has dodged too many bullets. A long term character needs to be killed off. Prefer to see it in some type of heroic manner. Maybe giving his or her life to save others? Glenn would do that.

Fixed

I also demonstrated the bold feature all from my handy dandy cell phone

Another good episode last night..

Although I can't help but think two different groups looking for a said group, would get ambushed three times by said group.  That was a bit off the chain.

I thought to myself that if a group of survivors wanted to completely abandon every principle that had helped them survive up until that point and go hodge podge in every direction and split into 3 or 4 different groups with different objectives then yeah, lets do this. Ricks leadership has never looked as vulnerable. These people deserve to lose some members. The 90 minute finale should be good minus the 45 minutes of commercial time. Looking forward to it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.