The Walking Dead

deluca67

It's quite possible that all the options suck, but they should be taking the least sucky option and implementing it instead of just waiting for the inevitable jail break. I guess being sitting ducks is the least sucky option in their minds?

I know Maggie and ??? Went through the sewer to no avail. Was every option looked at there? It seemed like "meh we tried but it would require a tiny amount of work" so screw it.

I know Maggie and ??? Went through the sewer to no avail. Was every option looked at there? It seemed like "meh we tried but it would require a tiny amount of work" so screw it.

I agree.  It seems they could have taken another branch in the sewer system.  They did come to a "T" at one point right before the outside grate.  Easily defeated.

And that's what I mean about the whole town.  Seems that they are in "easily defeated" mode right now.  Reactive instead of proactive.

Methinks Glenn is going to return just to die outside the gate. He's going to look up and see Maggie and they'll have a brief moment of either joy or sadness as Glenn becomes a decoy.

Or they'll finally get a plan together to escape but Maggie will see zombie Glenn and give up.

Methinks Glenn is going to return just to die outside the gate. He's going to look up and see Maggie and they'll have a brief moment of either joy or sadness as Glenn becomes a decoy.

Or they'll finally get a plan together to escape but Maggie will see zombie Glenn and give up.

I fear this.  

Glenn can't die! Leave Glenn alone!!!  :cry:

I'm going for the opposite.  With Maggie having lost all hope he shows up again to save the day.

It is a post apocalyptic show, so hoping for a happy conclusion to the Glenn situation is likely unwise on my part, but Glenn is my favorite character, so he's not dead until he's dead!

Like Hoss's idea. Glenn is alive for now, but may end up sacrificing himself to save Maggie. It's time for a main character to go. Only since people are mentioning their favorite character, mine is Daryl. Dude is simply badass. 

How many more episodes to the mid-season break? Seems as if everything going down right now is to set up a great mid-season finale. 

Speaking of the sewers, I'm sure those come back to haunt them at some point. You need some form of security there, folks.

I don't think the zombies have shown an ability to climb ladders. And they did have the hatch locked. It could be an issue if they try to use them as an escape route and they're filled with zombies.

One thing they never address is how bad must it smell with all that rotting flesh around. Not to mention that the zombies all must have crapped their pants at some point. Think about how it smells when you have some meat in your garbage can for a couple of days.

I don't think the zombies have shown an ability to climb ladders. And they did have the hatch locked. It could be an issue if they try to use them as an escape route and they're filled with zombies.

One thing they never address is how bad must it smell with all that rotting flesh around. Not to mention that the zombies all must have crapped their pants at some point. Think about how it smells when you have some meat in your garbage can for a couple of days.

Not walkers, other humans.

The last episode must have not have been very remarkable for Sabrespacers.  Two of my thoughts:

1. Darrell goes out of his way to help people and save their lives multiple times, but is double-crossed multiple times, including in the end.  Another point in the "people are bad, mmmkay" column for this season.

2. Voice in the walkie talkie at the end?  Sure sounded like Glenn to me.

The last episode must have not have been very remarkable for Sabrespacers.  Two of my thoughts:

1. Darrell goes out of his way to help people and save their lives multiple times, but is double-crossed multiple times, including in the end.  Another point in the "people are bad, mmmkay" column for this season.

Glenn Rhee will be fine

Glenns zombie voice ? I jest. First thing my co-pilot said from her seat on the couch was that sounded like Glenn. 

Glenns zombie voice ? I jest. First thing my co-pilot said from her seat on the couch was that sounded like Glenn. 

That was the first thing my wife said too.  except she didn't say it.  She stood up and proclaimed it for the neighbors to hear that "THAT WAS GLENN!".

I don't argue with the pregnant Mrs Menace.

That was the first thing my wife said too. except she didn't say it. She stood up and proclaimed it for the neighbors to hear that "THAT WAS GLENN!".

Darryl says it wasn't Glen

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/15/the-walking-dead-was-that-glenn.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29&ref=yfp

It sure sounded like him.  His voice is pretty unique among the possibilities of who it could be, that we know of anyway.  Daryl, Daryl, Daryl....punishing myself for butchering his name earlier.

I thought it sounded like Rick. But I didn't understand why they'd do that because it doesn't provide any suspense.

2 more episodes until the mid season break.  If this season has been any indication so far, they may go back to focusing on the town in the next episode, and then circle back to the outsiders (Glenn, Abraham, Sasha, Daryl) for the last episode before the break.  Increase the suspense and anticipation.  The town was showing signs of being in a bunch of trouble soon, though, so who knows?

Oh and with all the signs of and talk about fire, I'm thinking that the fuel truck Abraham is driving could be the key to saving the townspeople   ;)

Edited by EastsideOasis

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.