The Walking Dead

deluca67

Yep. It'll be interesting to see who meets Negan's bat and how that will all shake out. I anticipate multiple casualties on both sides.

Nothing that has happened recently leads me to believe they will kill off anyone important. One of Carol, Glen, Michonn, or Abraham should go. None of these red shirt ancillary characters that I barely know anything about. (The dude carol is banging, etc.)

Nothing that has happened recently leads me to believe they will kill off anyone important. One of Carol, Glen, Michonn, or Abraham should go. None of these red shirt ancillary characters that I barely know anything about. (The dude carol is banging, etc.)

I agree, but I think at least one major character ends up dead precisely for that reason. It may or may not be one of those 4 (could be Daryl but I doubt it) but it feels like every time it starts feeling like the main characters never die, they pick one of them off. If I had to guess I'd say Glenn or Abraham. We'll see in a week.

I agree, but I think at least one major character ends up dead precisely for that reason. It may or may not be one of those 4 (could be Daryl but I doubt it) but it feels like every time it starts feeling like the main characters never die, they pick one of them off. If I had to guess I'd say Glenn or Abraham. We'll see in a week.

The last time a character death moved my needle was when

Carol offed the sociopath little girl and prior to that it was the Sophie reveal. Beth, hardly cared. Tyrese, good riddance. Any of the alexandrians, who cares?

The last time a character death moved my needle was when

Carol offed the sociopath little girl and prior to that it was the Sophie reveal. Beth, hardly cared. Tyrese, good riddance. Any of the alexandrians, who cares?

It may not have moved the needle for you (or me) but they also killed off Noah and several of the Alexandrians that were becoming main characters (DeAnna, the blonde chick, and her husband and kids along with Denise the previous episode). Bob also got partially eaten and later killed. I think a main character meets Negan's bat next episode as well, if for nothing else than to stave off the growing Star Trek red shirt comparisons.

Edited by Drunkard

Regarding Maggie, is she going to have a zombie baby? Or did Enid put something in the pickle juice to make her miscarry or have the baby early? Could Enid be a spy for Negan? Will she kidnap the baby? If Maggie needs a C-section, will Carl have to do it like Maggie did for his mom?

Norman Reedis is on Talking Dead next week. Could it be his farewell? Or will there be a cliffhanger and we won't know who dies until next season?

Regarding Maggie, is she going to have a zombie baby? Or did Enid put something in the pickle juice to make her miscarry or have the baby early? Could Enid be a spy for Negan? Will she kidnap the baby? If Maggie needs a C-section, will Carl have to do it like Maggie did for his mom?

Norman Reedis is on Talking Dead next week. Could it be his farewell? Or will there be a cliffhanger and we won't know who dies until next season?

While a zombie fetus that attacks the mother from inside the womb would be awesome, I don't think she's far enough along for it to happen with Maggie. If she's not even showing then I don't think a fully or even mostly formed fetus exists yet but somebody with a medical background can speculate on that. I highly doubt Enid is a spy, I just don't think she really feels at home in Alexandria.

Regarding Maggie, is she going to have a zombie baby?

I knew someone would go there. She's not even showing. I think this trajectory is a bit much for TWD.

While a zombie fetus that attacks the mother from inside the womb would be awesome...

Whatever the opposite of awesome is, that's what that would be. I'm glad the show has stayed away from dead babies and zombie babies minus subtle hints here and there. I can't imagine an internalized mommy eating fetus is where they start.

I wasn't sure how far along Maggie is.  There was a zombie baby delivered in the Dawn of the Dead movie.

Norman Reedis was quoted as saying next week will be rough:

"THR: Does the season finale pick up immediately where this episode leaves off?
All the episodes do, until we end [this season]. It's super shocking and it's pretty hardcore. Andy said he was late for work because he read it all night; Josh said he threw the script; Lauren threw up. It's gnarly. I was instantly curious. I had ideas what would happen and it made you feel sick and it was painful."

I knew someone would go there. She's not even showing. I think this trajectory is a bit much for TWD.

Whatever the opposite of awesome is, that's what that would be. I'm glad the show has stayed away from dead babies and zombie babies minus subtle hints here and there. I can't imagine an internalized mommy eating fetus is where they start.

I don't see this show ever doing something like that because I think it would sicken people and hurt ratings but it's an interesting concept and what if scenario to contemplate given that everyone is already infected and all you have to do is die to turn as opposed to having to get bitten.

Bitch Nuts!

My personal favorite was when he said something about swimming up a river of with their mouths open. They better not killer him off. Eugene is about the only other character who ever says anything funny and almost all of his funny lines usually occur when he's talking to Abraham.

I enjoyed it quite a bit until the end. I really think the emotional impact of losing a main character and discussing "how the F are they going to overcome this strong of a rival?" would have been more compelling than talking about who died. Meh.

I didn't like the Carol storyline and I think Rick's acting is weak. Glad to see they are killing off someone major.

In general I think you're right, but I thought he pulled off the near panic attack pretty well. 

My personal favorite was when he said something about swimming up a river of ###### with their mouths open. They better not killer him off. Eugene is about the only other character who ever says anything funny and almost all of his funny lines usually occur when he's talking to Abraham.

Yea, that's part of why I'm hoping neither of them go. The other part of why I hope they make it through is I really want one of the originals to bite it.

I still think Enid is involved with the Saviors. How did they know when and where to set up roadblocks? Did Enid spike Maggie's pickle juice, and then tell the Saviors? Why was she so concerned that Carl wouldn't come back?

My guess is Negan gets rid of Maggie because she's the weakest and won't be able to provide, or Abraham because he looks the toughest. Abraham was being optimistic in the RV, and that's never good for a character.

I still think Enid is involved with the Saviors. How did they know when and where to set up roadblocks? Did Enid spike Maggie's pickle juice, and then tell the Saviors? Why was she so concerned that Carl wouldn't come back?

My guess is Negan gets rid of Maggie because she's the weakest and won't be able to provide, or Abraham because he looks the toughest. Abraham was being optimistic in the RV, and that's never good for a character.

I had the same theory with Enid and the Saviors' road blocks. The irritating thing about this show is they will (probably) never tell us how that whole operation got organized. Pulling off something so elaborate seems like there's a good back-story that should be told.

It would be a good introduction of Negan if they took the first couple of episodes next season showing his back story, how he got to this point, and his reaction to the attacks on his people by the Alexandrians. On the Talking Dead they talked about if we had been following Negan from the start instead of Rick, we might consider Rick to be the villain without knowing his story.

I get the impression the Saviors didn't even know Alexandria existed until Rick and crew killed a bunch of them off with the Hilltop storyline. Don't think Enid is connected to them.

I get the impression the Saviors didn't even know Alexandria existed until Rick and crew killed a bunch of them off with the Hilltop storyline. Don't think Enid is connected to them.

If I had to guess, I think Enid is part of a group that will appear down the road, if she is from the books. 

I'm hoping they stick with the books and go with Glen. 

For a group of people who managed to survive so long, the last three shows were blunder upon blunder upon blunder.  Not buying they suddenly lost their ability to out think and outwit their opponents.

My speculation is the Ginger is gone.  He was too big and too strong and too defiant

If I had to guess, I think Enid is part of a group that will appear down the road, if she is from the books.

I'm hoping they stick with the books and go with Glen.

Or stick w/ the books and kill off a character not in them (Deryl)? I understand Glenn is the one killed off, but they are trying to keep the tv show different from the comics. Let me add Deryl is the character I do not want to go. Poor decision to end a season w/ a cliffhanger this big.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.