The Walking Dead

deluca67

Please let the massive amount of death coming next week include Morgan

Just not Daryl! 

And yeah, someone from the original cast is going down. The Glen scare wasn't enough. The show is, maybe already has, losing the any given episode feeling. 

Edited by Thanes16

Just not Daryl! 

And yeah, someone from the original cast is going down. The Glen scare wasn't enough. The show is, maybe already has, losing the any given episode feeling. 

They pretty much have to kill at least 1-2 regulars next week.  The red shirt factor has been off the charts so far this year.  It's time to make the deaths mean something again.

I'm almost done with this show after last night.  Glen crawls under a dumpster and then after a few hours the zombies become disinterested and leave?  Really?!  Not too mention there was a bottle of water even waiting for him under the dumpster.  I'm surprised there wasn't a little steak dinner there as well.  Maybe Carl's gf led them away?  Still, what a joke that he easily escapes like that.  One of the great things about this show was killing off major characters and you never really knew if they would get out of certain situations.  To make it seem like Glen has no chance and then there is some easy escape is a joke.

I'm almost done with this show after last night.  Glen crawls under a dumpster and then after a few hours the zombies become disinterested and leave?  Really?!  Not too mention there was a bottle of water even waiting for him under the dumpster.  I'm surprised there wasn't a little steak dinner there as well.  Maybe Carl's gf led them away?  Still, what a joke that he easily escapes like that.  One of the great things about this show was killing off major characters and you never really knew if they would get out of certain situations.  To make it seem like Glen has no chance and then there is some easy escape is a joke.

It's almost as if their now going w/ the we can't kill off this character because fans like him or her too much. My fav is Daryl, but if he's knocked off it'd only make the show better. Simply because it shows no one is safe. And yes, there is nfw Glen could've survived the situation he fell into. Only way the zombies would've walked away is if there was some type of major distraction. Much like the siren going off earlier this season. It jacked up their plan to keep the zombies away from the town. 

It's almost as if their now going w/ the we can't kill off this character because fans like him or her too much. My fav is Daryl, but if he's knocked off it'd only make the show better. Simply because it shows no one is safe. And yes, there is nfw Glen could've survived the situation he fell into. Only way the zombies would've walked away is if there was some type of major distraction. Much like the siren going off earlier this season. It jacked up their plan to keep the zombies away from the town. 

Agreed.

This is where I'm at. Keeping Glenn alive through that was an awful writing decision.

I didn't watch last night. Why didn't the walkers follow Glenn under the dumpster? In season one, walkers were closing in on Rick, who was under that tank and about to off himself, when he discovered a way into the tank.

He killed a few that followed him, which essentially created a corpse barrier to block the rest.  But there was a gap large enough for him to eventually crawl out... which makes you wonder why more didn't try to get to him through that opening.

I think the general idea with glen is that he got under there, killed enough walkers that it built up enough of a barrier that they could no longer see him, and then eventually they saw other more interesting stuff and moved on (possibly due to Enid). They probably could have done a better job of showing that.

I get that the guy was laying on top of him, but there were billions of zombies swarming over them.    The dead guys body was laying diagonal across Glenn's, there's no way in hell Glenn could've survived that without getting bit at least once in the head or other extremities.    Ruined the show IMO.

I get that the guy was laying on top of him, but there were billions of zombies swarming over them.    The dead guys body was laying diagonal across Glenn's, there's no way in hell Glenn could've survived that without getting bit at least once in the head or other extremities.    Ruined the show IMO.

And even though they weren't swarmed around his head, they were definitely swarmed around his legs.  This is a rare case where they went for a shocking visual and they completely blew it.  The whole thing was not thought out very whoever decided to green light it.

(I haven't seen the episode yet but opened this to complain about something)

If you go to the IMDB page for the most recent episode it immediately gives you a major spoiler. I went there to find the name of the episode so I could record it while I'm at my mom's house for Thanksgiving and it was right there. Damn.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.