The Walking Dead

deluca67

Just one of those things you notice....

Last scene before commercial break shows walkers eating the guts of the home owner on the porch. First commercial is for Kentucky Fried Chicken. :wacko:

This this. I noticed that as well and even made a comment to my wife about it.

The Maggie scene... from what I understand, in the comic, the Governor keeps Michonne around longer and repeatedly rapes her as means to find the location of the prison. This was likely a means to tie that together.

Well, I guess I should change my guess about Daryl killing his own brother now. Looks like Merle will either have to switch sides (if Rick lets him) or strike out on his own if he manages to get away from the Woodbury mob.

The whole midseason hiatus crap sucks right now, but at least come February there will be more episodes to watch.

I'm thinking Daryl still kills Merle, but about a season later than I figured. Merle/Darryl redneck brawl their way out of this mess, Rick, feeling guilty for all sorts of reasons, brings Merle back into the group, Merle is still pissed and eventually goes after Rick one way or another, and boom.

I'm thinking Daryl still kills Merle, but about a season later than I figured. Merle/Darryl redneck brawl their way out of this mess, Rick, feeling guilty for all sorts of reasons, brings Merle back into the group, Merle is still pissed and eventually goes after Rick one way or another, and boom.

Based on the previews, it looks like Rick and the gang go back for Darryl, inadvertently rescuing Merle in the process. That's why the Glenn screams, "what the hell is he doing here"? I agree things will come to a head with Rick and Merle creating an interesting plight for Darryl. Kinda bummed they have to ax the only woman in the new group. Would like to see more of her. Maybe Michonne and Red neck prisoner guy will get it on (just laughing at the visual).

Just a hunch but the Gov. will make Merle and Darrel fight to the death to prove allegiance. Now that Andrea has seen what the Gov. is actually made of she will somehow help save the both of them before they rip each others throats out and help them escape.

I actually think Michonne is more of a sociopath than the Gov., sure wish she would have finished him off when she had the chance.

Edited by bunomatic

Was watching the NYC news this AM and saw a report that a husband/boyfriend shot his wife/girlfriend after they got into an argument watching the WD.

No word on whether it was a head shot...

Edit... You have to read this...

http://www.wetpaint.com/network/articles/man-shoots-girlfriend-after-fight-over-the-walking-dead-report

Edited by wjag

Just read Vol. 17 of the Walking Dead, it is disturbing and heart breaking. If you like the series I highly suggest the comics. Just stop at a B&N and give a volume a quick read. It is far more intense at times than the TV series.

I was looking at them at B & N two nights ago. I really want them. They have been on my Xmas list that I send out to my entire family for like 2 or 3 years now. maybe this will be the year now that I've gotten half my family hooked.

I was looking at them at B & N two nights ago. I really want them. They have been on my Xmas list that I send out to my entire family for like 2 or 3 years now. maybe this will be the year now that I've gotten half my family hooked.

Amazon.com has them on sale for much cheaper than B & N.

If you guys want a zombie story during the hiatus, and don't mind audio-only, there's a pretty good podcast I've been listening to for a while called We're Alive. It's like old radio dramas, with a full cast of actors. Each "chapter" is (usually) split up into 3 parts, around 15-20 minutes each, with 12 chapters per season, and they just finished season 3 (with one more planned).

If you guys want a zombie story during the hiatus, and don't mind audio-only, there's a pretty good podcast I've been listening to for a while called We're Alive. It's like old radio dramas, with a full cast of actors. Each "chapter" is (usually) split up into 3 parts, around 15-20 minutes each, with 12 chapters per season, and they just finished season 3 (with one more planned).

Cool tip. I'm going to listen to one of them while I'm trail-walking after dark tonight. Probably will end up pissing my pants.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.