The Walking Dead

deluca67

I know it's just a show, but could one of them -- maybe the kid -- miss one head shot?

I thought the episode was meh. I do like that Rick's judgment is waning -- yeah, let's go into a prison; let's hack off Hershel's leg; that makes sense. Maggie has been pushing for Glenn to be less zombie-bait and more leader. Would love to see that story line play out this season.

She didn't seem too upset about it. Was she firing a warning shot at him? How easy would it be to shoot someone you don't get along with in a situation like that.

Shane managed to hold back on that shortly after Rick showed up in season 1. Anyway, I don't think Carol has any issue with him. She said enough positive things during her little private moment with Daryl.

Shane managed to hold back on that shortly after Rick showed up in season 1. Anyway, I don't think Carol has any issue with him. She said enough positive things during her little private moment with Daryl.

Speaking of Carol and Daryl, did I read between the lines correctly? Are they doing the nasty? Carol would certainly not mind being first lady of Zombieland. Good call, chz!

Speaking of Carol and Daryl, did I read between the lines correctly? Are they doing the nasty? Carol would certainly not mind being first lady of Zombieland. Good call, chz!

There are 5 men left and one is probably a 60 something (who hadn't yet lost a leg at that point). She's not about to "accidentally" shoot one of the few protectors they have left. She even mentioned in that moment with Daryl that Rick has lead them further than Shane ever could have.

But on another note, I loved when Rick took the gas mask off the one zombie and its face ripped off with it. That was good for a laugh.

There are 5 men left and one is probably a 60 something (who hadn't yet lost a leg at that point). She's not about to "accidentally" shoot one of the few protectors they have left. She even mentioned in that moment with Daryl that Rick has lead them further than Shane ever could have.

But on another note, I loved when Rick took the gas mask off the one zombie and its face ripped off with it. That was good for a laugh.

Too bad prop master Gaustad lost the face off. It should have gone to the Smithsonian.

I liked the Walking Dead episode. Didn't get around to watching it until this AM. A couple of nits... Last season ended with them within a stone's throw of the prision. Apparently they wandered all winter and were in the same place. They could have also made it more difficult to kill the riot gear prison guards.

'Bout to wash my hands of this show. Season One was awesome and it's been downhill since then. The acting is simply not good enough to support a character-based plot. After last night, it's Lost all over again, and I'm not going to be played like that again.

'Bout to wash my hands of this show. Season One was awesome and it's been downhill since then. The acting is simply not good enough to support a character-based plot. After last night, it's Lost all over again, and I'm not going to be played like that again.

I was disappointed with last night's show. Now they have split the show into two independent story lines. Seems like they will alternate between the two each week. Also wasn't keen how a bunch of soldiers get snuck up on in Zombie country and slaughtered.

I was disappointed with last night's show. Now they have split the show into two independent story lines. Seems like they will alternate between the two each week. Also wasn't keen how a bunch of soldiers get snuck up on in Zombie country and slaughtered.

I'm thinking that American troops are some of the best trained in the world so that scene was hard to swallow really but this show hasn't lost me yet. I'm still diggin the story line and where they're taking it so far. You've got to believe that 'if ' this was reality they would run into other communities of survivors and power struggles would ensue as I'm sure we're about to see. I imagine the govenor was thinking about adding to his collection of bottled heads as he sipped his scotch in the final scene last night. MUAHAHAHA

I'm thinking that American troops are some of the best trained in the world so that scene was hard to swallow really but this show hasn't lost me yet. I'm still diggin the story line and where they're taking it so far. You've got to believe that 'if ' this was reality they would run into other communities of survivors and power struggles would ensue as I'm sure we're about to see. I imagine the govenor was thinking about adding to his collection of bottled heads as he sipped his scotch in the final scene last night. MUAHAHAHA

How small was that fenced in area? I could see that group being majorly sleep deprived if they've been stuck in that area for a decent amount of time. That wasn't going to protect anyone if a heard rolled through.

That last 10 minutes or so was pretty tough to watch, even with all the hate most people have for Lori and Carl. Maybe it's just the actress who plays Maggie. She has pulled off more emotional scenes in the last couple episodes with this and the Herschel stuff. She's been great.

And Carol has to have made it out or else they wasted T-Dog's heroic death for nothing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.