The Walking Dead

deluca67

I walked by a magazine stand today and noticed a cover featuring the show out of the corner of my eye. It turns out Entertainment Weekly (hope I got the name right) has a big sneak preview in there issue this week. Who knows if it has anything good in it, but there's a heads up in case anyone is curious.

I walked by a magazine stand today and noticed a cover featuring the show out of the corner of my eye. It turns out Entertainment Weekly (hope I got the name right) has a big sneak preview in there issue this week. Who knows if it has anything good in it, but there's a heads up in case anyone is curious.

I read that last week. Basically they don't trust the governor and factions get made pro and against him. Sides are created. They also said that main characters deaths will be ongoing.

The guy who had his arm shackled on the roof is at the prison too.

For the hell of it, I just read back through the thread and I thought of something that would have been pretty interesting. I couldn't help but think what if Herschel's daughter had committed suicide. Then they would have had a walker inside the house. That could have been a pretty amusing scenario.

• 1 month later...

:flirt: :flirt:

Lot of competition for Sunday night tv.. Not sure I can tape everything I like to watch. Three of my favorite shows are now on Sunday night, the Mentalist, Homeland and Walking Dead. Throw in Football and that makes a very difficult set of choices. Thank god hockey hasn't started yet..

Edited by wjag

Lot of competition for Sunday night tv.. Not sure I can tape everything I like to watch. Three of my favorite shows are now on Sunday night, the Mentalist, Homeland and Walking Dead. Throw in Football and that makes a very difficult set of choices. Thank god hockey hasn't started yet..

Taping the Mentalist, watching the Walking Dead.

Dammit. Must get sleep. Never watched a second of the show before today and now I'm in my sixth episode of this damn marathon.

Yeah.. You're hooked. Same thing happened to me before Season 2. I watched the season 1 marathon and got hooked. Season 2 got a bit boring/slow in the middle but it sure picked up at the end.

Yeah.. You're hooked. Same thing happened to me before Season 2. I watched the season 1 marathon and got hooked. Season 2 got a bit boring/slow in the middle but it sure picked up at the end.

After thinking about it, my dammit wasn't actually about not getting sleep. I don't get sleep all the time. I think it was more aimed at the knowledge that I now have to go to Netflix and watch season 1, which I know I don't have time for.

I actually prefer watching in marathon form, though, and will probably watch season three the same way. Those slower episodes just blend in and seem like part of the longer ride.

Swamp, I did the same thing with Dexter this summer, and I burned myself out, almost to the point now of wanting to wrap Dexter in plastic sheeting and have a little talk. Alas, I will be DVRing Dexter tonight and watching Dead live, then Homeland.

I have a pet peeve -- go figure. I've now seen so many scenes from the Dead premiere that I almost feel like I don't have to watch. I tried not to look, but couldn't look away. Why do they give so much away?

Swamp, I did the same thing with Dexter this summer, and I burned myself out, almost to the point now of wanting to wrap Dexter in plastic sheeting and have a little talk. Alas, I will be DVRing Dexter tonight and watching Dead live, then Homeland.

I have a pet peeve -- go figure. I've now seen so many scenes from the Dead premiere that I almost feel like I don't have to watch. I tried not to look, but couldn't look away. Why do they give so much away?

I read a few reviews of the premiere that airs tonight and all that stuff that you see in the trailer actually covers a couple episodes. So there's plenty of stuff in there that you won't even see tonight.

Not a fan of the horror genre, or zombies in particular but this series sucked me in. The opening episode was so well done. They haven't been shy about killing off the cast (minus the MAIN characters). Looking forward to both Dex and Dead tonight.

Dale had to go.. He was the last one with any semblance of a conscience. Be interested to see if Lori brings baby to term. She's next on my hit list..

I read a few reviews of the premiere that airs tonight and all that stuff that you see in the trailer actually covers a couple episodes. So there's plenty of stuff in there that you won't even see tonight.

I guess it's all good. I can't tell if they had to break into the prison or break out of it.

I guess it's all good. I can't tell if they had to break into the prison or break out of it.

Yeah, they definitely showed a big mix of stuff there. In those clips they find the prison and then all of a sudden t dog has riot gear. That sure as hell isn't happening over the course of an hour

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.