The Walking Dead

deluca67

You're right that it wasn't Lori, but they never showed Lori having been eaten. It was strongly implied that she was eaten entirely by that zombie. Not sure how he ate her skull and pelvis etc but its best not to think too hard about these things sometimes. That's one of the frustrating things about this show for me is you can't really try to figure things out when you're never sure how much thinking is too much.

I'm thinking if it wasn't the chick with the talking head that Rick met out in the woods and it wasn't Laurie it may have been one of their dopplegangers or in Zombie speak their slopplefanger. lol

You're right that it wasn't Lori, but they never showed Lori having been eaten. It was strongly implied that she was eaten entirely by that zombie. Not sure how he ate her skull and pelvis etc but its best not to think too hard about these things sometimes. That's one of the frustrating things about this show for me is you can't really try to figure things out when you're never sure how much thinking is too much.

I was always under the impression that they were implying that the zombie dragged her body off a bit while feasting. She was probably right next to where Rick found it but they didn't feel the need to show that.

One quick thought that just hit me. Tyreese is with the two girls that Carol was supposed to watch, right? That pretty much guarantees that they will run into her. She and Tyreese will probably bond while surviving, leading up to the moment when Tyreese eventually finds out that she killed Karen.

One quick thought that just hit me. Tyreese is with the two girls that Carol was supposed to watch, right? That pretty much guarantees that they will run into her. She and Tyreese will probably bond while surviving, leading up to the moment when Tyreese eventually finds out that she killed Karen.

I like it. I could also see Carol telling Tyreese that she killed them.

POTENTIAL (BUT NOT LIKELY) SPOILER:

In the comics, Tyreese and Carol have a relationship up until Carol commits suicude via walker. I could see that come together.

Edited by DStebb

WTF with the unannounced potential spoiler?

The storyline is 100% different in the comics. Lori's death, for instance, is completely different. She would've JUST died in the show along with Rick's baby. Via the same girl who killed the Gov.

Andrea is still alive in the comics, as well.

I like it. I could also see Carol telling Tyreese that she killed them.

or she admitted it to cover up for someone else (i.e. one of those two little girls).

Would be tough for them to drag the bodies. Plus the killer little girl seems to like zombies as opposed to killing them.

that's what I mean though - she dragged and got rid of the bodies to cover up for the little girl. plus she's started to change a bit.

either way. I hate this midseason finale wait until Feb stuff...but It makes sense for ratings etc given that it's almost playoff time for football and what not.

The storyline is 100% different in the comics. Lori's death, for instance, is completely different. She would've JUST died in the show along with Rick's baby. Via the same girl who killed the Gov.

Ok, thanks that's good to know.

I was pissed yesterday when my wife called me over to look at something on her facebook and there right above it was someone posting a big picture of 'Herschel RIP' and I hadn't watched the episode yet.

that's what I mean though - she dragged and got rid of the bodies to cover up for the little girl. plus she's started to change a bit.

either way. I hate this midseason finale wait until Feb stuff...but It makes sense for ratings etc given that it's almost playoff time for football and what not.

It seems like so long ago that all shows would have a mini-hiatus mid-season. I guess those days are gone now for all of the network shows.

Ok, thanks that's good to know.

I was pissed yesterday when my wife called me over to look at something on her facebook and there right above it was someone posting a big picture of 'Herschel RIP' and I hadn't watched the episode yet.

Yea, that was my bad. I absolutely can not stand spoilers. There's only three deaths in the comics that I haven't seen in the show yet. I don't read the comics, I was just reading some major storyline stuff online.

Finally was able to see the episode... Unfortunately I saw on fb about Herschel beforehand as well.... But still, what a great episode.... So many avenues to go to from here.... I don't think Judith is dead like they portray.

I'm glad michone sliced the governor up, I kinda thought that would happen, I wonder where they all go next, and who the next foe will be.

There are many elements from the comics. The producers seem to be juggling the timeline as well as switching the fates of the characters. In the Comics it's Tyrese who gets his head chopped off and Dale was still alive and sleeping with Andrea.

There are many elements from the comics. The producers seem to be juggling the timeline as well as switching the fates of the characters. In the Comics it's Tyrese who gets his head chopped off and Dale was still alive and sleeping with Andrea.

Yea, they like to pick and choose which parts to use.

The concept of a baby being able to survive outside of a community in this world is absurd. Anybody who has had kids knows that they are too noisy. Especially from 2.5 - 4 years old when they would throw a tantrum because you didn't give them their water when they wanted it and decided to just scream for 4 minutes straight drawing every walker in a mile radius. So dumb. The baby better be dead.

the author of the graphic novel/comics is consulting the writers of the show and re-writing the show in a way that he wishes he would've done with the comics. He had an interview at the end of season 2 I believe it was and explained it. Herschel I believe was supposed to have died on the farm and some other stuff was supposed to have happened that he didn't like and fans of the comics didn't like so he changed it.

I can't wait for the second half of this season. I was getting sick of the prison storyline. It seemed too cozy. I'm glad they are going to all be split up. It'll make the storyline that much more interesting.

The concept of a baby being able to survive outside of a community in this world is absurd. Anybody who has had kids knows that they are too noisy. Especially from 2.5 - 4 years old when they would throw a tantrum because you didn't give them their water when they wanted it and decided to just scream for 4 minutes straight drawing every walker in a mile radius. So dumb. The baby better be dead.

Have to consider that humans do adapt over time. I'm not sure there's enough time for human nature to have changed yet, but, as has been pointed out, this is a whole different world we're talking about.

Have to consider that humans do adapt over time. I'm not sure there's enough time for human nature to have changed yet, but, as has been pointed out, this is a whole different world we're talking about.

My behavior would have evolved into baby slapping and stuffing socks into their mouths.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.