The Walking Dead

deluca67

Good episode. With Rick melting down, is it time for the black dude from the very first episode to show up again?

I hope so.

That last 10 minutes or so was pretty tough to watch, even with all the hate most people have for Lori and Carl. Maybe it's just the actress who plays Maggie. She has pulled off more emotional scenes in the last couple episodes with this and the Herschel stuff. She's been great.

And Carol has to have made it out or else they wasted T-Dog's heroic death for nothing.

My thoughts too. This show has really picked it up from last season. I can't get enough of this show

Ah man, Lori was fit, why did it have to be her? I hope that Darrel and Merle go at it. They have changed too much over the last 9 months, D is now good and M is still bad. The other storyline isnt too bad either.

I forgot all about the black dude, I presumed he would reappear by now if he was anything more than a one episode character, but maybe

Ah man, Lori was fit, why did it have to be her? I hope that Darrel and Merle go at it. They have changed too much over the last 9 months, D is now good and M is still bad. The other storyline isnt too bad either.

At some point I think Darryl is going to have to make a choice between Merle and Rick, probably having to kill the other one. Can't wait for that ###### to go down.

At some point I think Darryl is going to have to make a choice between Merle and Rick, probably having to kill the other one. Can't wait for that ###### to go down.

They're already setting up some conflict between Merle and the Governor. So I would expect him to turn on the Gov. at some point and probably sacrifice himself to save Darryl.

They're already setting up some conflict between Merle and the Governor. So I would expect him to turn on the Gov. at some point and probably sacrifice himself to save Darryl.

this is kind of what I was thinking after their meeting and Merle wanted to go looking for Darryl. I'm really interested in how the Andrea/Michone plot is going to play out though. Andrea doesn't want to leave, and the Governor is playing her perfectly too. Michone sees right thru him.

So.. this is extreme thinking for the future. But I wonder if newborn babies are immune to the zombie virus. CDC guy said "we're all infected" but that doesn't mean we can assume that the disease can go from mother to child (even though most diseases can I suppose).

Interesting thought anyways.

In the comics both Lori and the baby die at the same time so this is a bit off course from the comics. So has most everything thus far though I suppose. How the F is a baby going to survive in this world though?!?

Friends and I were theorizing last night that maybe Carol found it and dragged it off? Also, did Carl actually shoot her? Wasn' alot of blood around that bullet...

They dug a grave for Carol though. Would they do that without absolutely confirming she was dead? You know Darryl would have gone in if there was any doubt. Kinda weird though.

Did anyone else notice that Rick's gun bag was in the Gov's office? Did Andrea have this or did she lose it in the woods?

It's probably the portion he left behind with that group watching the senior citizens in season 1. Apparently they had a deleted scene on the DVD for season 2 which showed Rick and co. going back to that place and finding that they had been wiped out by non-zombies.

By why would they assume she was dead and dig a grave for her? And fill in the grave? And who's in the grave? Darryl put the cherokee rose he found while searching for Sophia on top of the grave -- it has to be Carol's.

The inmates finished digging those. Who knows what's in there.

By why would they assume she was dead and dig a grave for her? And fill in the grave? And who's in the grave? Darryl put the cherokee rose he found while searching for Sophia on top of the grave -- it has to be Carol's.

There's no one in Lori's grave either. The graves are purely symbolic for them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.