The Walking Dead

deluca67

• 4 weeks later...

Hows everyone liking the second half thus far? I enjoyed the reprieve from the Governor story-line last week, it was starting to wear on me a bit.

I was wondering when Morgan was going to show up again. He's still 'Hawkins' from Jericho to me though.

I only started watching about a month ago, and sped through the first two and a half seasons on Netflix and iTunes, but last week was the best show in a while -- perhaps since that Woodbury theme popped up.

It's about time they developed Michonne's character a bit; the "silent, staring, zombie killer" thing was getting old.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had to resurrect this thread as tonight the eagerly anticipated new season opens. Having family over for thanksgiving dinner and we're all going to enjoy the show. Looking forward to lots of plot twists and mayhem. Enjoy the show and happy thanksgiving to all. Lets get it on.

Is there a greater example of a red shirt than that kid who went on the run? I'm not quite sure if the kid with the Harry Potter glasses fits that label or not, but at least he's about to unleash a bit of trouble.

Whats with that ? Is there some sort of plague ( other than the zombie thing ) ? How did that kid die ? And the pig ? Swine flu ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.