[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

Bills currently 1-2. Phins 0-3. Game starts at 4. So until the game is over the Bills have a better record. ;)

I see your point. But I like the 'Phins chances of making the playoffs after an 0-3 start much better than I like the Bills chances at 1-2, just on coaching alone. After last season, I wouldn't be convinced of a playoff berth if Buffalo started 12-0 under DJ.

I see your point. But I like the 'Phins chances of making the playoffs after an 0-3 start much better than I like the Bills chances at 1-2, just on coaching alone. After last season, I wouldn't be convinced of a playoff berth if Buffalo started 12-0 under DJ.

At 0-6 the next two Bills opponents are tailor made for Jauron. Teams he can sit back and do nothing to try and win the game hoping the Phins and Browns make enough mistakes to hand him the victory. I laughed when Turk gave the shot about a Pop Warner offense on his way out. I think a Pop Warner offense is to risky for Jauron. I've no doubt he would rather have the QB take a knee every play and punt being that offensive plays are too much of a gamble.

At 0-6 the next two Bills opponents are tailor made for Jauron. Teams he can sit back and do nothing to try and win the game hoping the Phins and Browns make enough mistakes to hand him the victory. I laughed when Turk gave the shot about a Pop Warner offense on his way out. I think a Pop Warner offense is to risky for Jauron. I've no doubt he would rather have the QB take a knee every play and punt being that offensive plays are too much of a gamble.

If the Bills lose the next 2 games; I could really see Ralph actually getting a little upset with Jauron.

Why do the pregame shows on all 3 football networks need 5 talking heads in studio? All they do is talk over each as they yuck it up. :thumbdown:

It horrible! That's why I used to love the NFLN because they only had three and would just talk football. Now even they have gone to 5 and it's almost as unwatchable as the other three.

Captain Checkdown almost got Jackson killed! :angry:

He is getting increasingly more frustrating to watch. He is devolving before our eyes.. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and blame it on the O-line. But boy this is getting brutal to watch.

He is getting increasingly more frustrating to watch. He is devolving before our eyes.. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and blame it on the O-line. But boy this is getting brutal to watch.

They know their tackles are terrible, but do they keep a TE or RB in to help block? How about rolling Trent out more? The players suck, the coaches suck, the front office sucks and most of all the owner sucks.

Can the Bills pay someone who can snap the ball??? How many low snaps have we watched these last two weeks???

Remember how absolutely brilliant Trent was in his first game as a Bill? On a bad team then, too. So, what happened? Did someone decide to coach the guy? Too bad. Also, the dude has to stop pursing his lips and fixing his hair.

They know their tackles are terrible, but do they keep a TE or RB in to help block? How about rolling Trent out more? The players suck, the coaches suck, the front office sucks and most of all the owner sucks.

You provided the best summary for the Bills. Dick has to be fired this week. I gurantee you all other owners, minus insane Al Davis, would have fired him when the Bills failed to make the playoffs after starting out 5-1. Ralph is destroying the franchise he created. A teams success depends on leadership, and Ralph has been on this continuous run of hiring a low cost coaching staff. Until an experienced, successful coaching staff/fo are brought in, the Bills will continue to be a 7-9 team at the most. Buffalo will be LUCKY to win 4 games this year.

Just think of this, Buffalo is 3-11 (games from last season and this season combined) after starting out 5-1 last year. The Bills have also lost 8 straight games to the AFC East.

Yet another stunningly awful performance by Dick's Jauron's Bills. Trentative Checkwards continues to regress, the team is ill-prepared yet again, and worst of all, it appears the players gave up around the second quarter or so.

The treadmill to mediocrity continues.

You provided the best summary for the Bills. Dick has to be fired this week. I gurantee you all other owners, minus insane Al Davis, would have fired him when the Bills failed to make the playoffs after starting out 5-1. Ralph is destroying the franchise he created. A teams success depends on leadership, and Ralph has been on this continuous run of hiring a low cost coaching staff. Until an experienced, successful coaching staff/fo are brought in, the Bills will continue to be a 7-9 team at the most. Buffalo will be LUCKY to win 4 games this year.

Just think of this, Buffalo is 3-11 (games from last season and this season combined) after starting out 5-1 last year. The Bills have also lost 8 straight games to the AFC East.

Agreed, Jauron has to be fired. If the Bills were bold enough to go out and get TO, then they need to have the balls to fire the unflappable Dick. I don't care if they just hire some cagey dude they find in the parking lot, Jauron should be done here.

Agreed, Jauron has to be fired. If the Bills were bold enough to go out and get TO, then they need to have the balls to fire the unflappable Dick. I don't care if they just hire some cagey dude they find in the parking lot, Jauron should be done here.

How 'bout Bobby April?

I bet that the Sabres FO loves having the Bills FO in the same town to make them look not so bad.

Right on. The Sabres FO may have stretches of breathtaking incompetence, but the Bills FO, as of the end of last season, has officially stopped trying. Now we'll find out whether Ralph gives a hoot.

Remember how absolutely brilliant Trent was in his first game as a Bill? On a bad team then, too. So, what happened? Did someone decide to coach the guy? Too bad. Also, the dude has to stop pursing his lips and fixing his hair.

I never understood that. He threw for something like 97 yards in that game and everyone was praising him. Today's game was so incredibly hard to watch from that stadium. Going in, it was nothing but "wow, both teams suck". Then they go and destroy us. God it sucked.

I never understood that. He threw for something like 97 yards in that game and everyone was praising him. Today's game was so incredibly hard to watch from that stadium. Going in, it was nothing but "wow, but teams suck". Then they go and destroy us. God it sucked.

First start.

Archived