[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

Now lets keep this site for hockey talk.

I disagree. Not living in Buffalo, I don't get to talk Bills much but following 2 Bills Dr is way more effort than I'm prepared to make. Have a Bills thread and label it as such, mark it OT and everyone can ignore it if they wish.

(why a football thread is on a hockey site is beyond me).

Now lets keep this site for hockey talk.

I disagree. Not living in Buffalo, I don't get to talk Bills much but following 2 Bills Dr is way more effort than I'm prepared to make. Have a Bills thread and label it as such, mark it OT and everyone can ignore it if they wish.

i'm with matt.

SS's Aud Club (f/k/a Harbor Club 300) is, from this member's perspective, an eminently manageable and enjoyable online community. there's a good solid core (argh, that's darcy-speak!) of regular members, who generally enjoy reading each other's perspectives and exchanging ideas about the sabres.

every now and then, this community will devote a thread to the bills. i appreciate the opportunity to talk about the bills in an online community setting that i enjoy.

with apologies to Scott, i find 2BD's Stadium Wall to be overwhelming and unworkable -- not just because there are so many more regular members who post there, but because there is so much background noise, clutter and trolling.

This is a complete non-subject. We have hundreds of OT threads on this board. If something isn't meant for this board, the mods get rid of it. End of story.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/83207-bills-browns-50-yard-field-goals-haunt-buffalo-on-monday-night-football

This says MNF for both, which is what I remember. It wouldn't be the first time I misremembered something though. :)

You are right. Sunday night was the 50-something to 10 game against the Pats*.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/83207-bills-browns-50-yard-field-goals-haunt-buffalo-on-monday-night-football

This says MNF for both, which is what I remember. It wouldn't be the first time I misremembered something though. :)

I've blocked out the other two. This one will be blocked from my thought as soon as possible.

i'm with matt.

SS's Aud Club (f/k/a Harbor Club 300) is, from this member's perspective, an eminently manageable and enjoyable online community. there's a good solid core (argh, that's darcy-speak!) of regular members, who generally enjoy reading each other's perspectives and exchanging ideas about the sabres.

every now and then, this community will devote a thread to the bills. i appreciate the opportunity to talk about the bills in an online community setting that i enjoy.

with apologies to Scott, i find 2BD's Stadium Wall to be overwhelming and unworkable -- not just because there are so many more regular members who post there, but because there is so much background noise, clutter and trolling.

Well, what is two bills drive for?

If Leodis takes a knee, the game was over.

Actually, if Leodis takes a knee, there is a decent chance the zebras could have ruled it a safety:

post-516-12531316679182_thumb.jpg

It's close enough that Leodis cannot possibly be 100% sure if he caught it in the end zone or just outside the endzone. If he's not 100% sure about that, then he HAS to run it out just in case.

Now, obviously he should not have been fighting for yardage like he did, when field position meant very little at that point. So certainly he did not execute the return very well...but it's not fair to criticize him for not taking a knee.

It's close enough that Leodis cannot possibly be 100% sure if he caught it in the end zone or just outside the endzone. If he's not 100% sure about that, then he HAS to run it out just in case.

Now, obviously he should not have been fighting for yardage like he did, when field position meant very little at that point. So certainly he did not execute the return very well...but it's not fair to criticize him for not taking a knee.

Watching it live, it looked like as part of the catch he ended up in the end zone, but that didn't stop him from running out the 15 and dropping to the ground. :)

Of course, the Bills would have probably fumbled, threw an interception, or something *completely* crazy on the next drive anyways. :) Barring that, Jauron would have mandated three straight running plays up the middle and punted, and the Pats make a miracle play to score last second.

Yup, that is exactly the play that he should have made.

WGR is now reporting that the two punks have been caught and have confessed. Nice job by the Hamburg PD! :thumbsup:

Hopefully this turns positive for the Bills and McLovin.

I foresee him returning two or three kick-offs for TD's along with a dozen or so picks (a couple for TD's) and a all-pro nomination.

(Is it too much too ask for a playoff spot???)

Now back to hockey.

They have a board for the Bills - right?

i'm with matt.

Well, what is two bills drive for?

To learn how to use the quote function? :thumbsup:

Anoyone watching the Bills/Bucs game? Buffalo is either on the road for a W, or another blown lead. Here's the one point I want to make. T.O. was/is a NO NO. He was either first or second in the league last year in dropped passes, and he dropped a beautiful deep pass from Trent Edwards. T.O. has nothing to cry about to the press. He is the person at fault.

Archived