[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

Hmmm ... will Fitzpatrick turn this team around?

I doubt it, but I'm actually interested in watching. That throw at the end to Evans was nice and a small bobble away from an in-bounds completion.

Yeah fitzpatrick is no savior, trust me.

First the Bills have a QB who won't throw the ball to Evans and then he is replaced with one who won't throw the ball to anyone but Evans! :lol: Either way this team is going nowhere fast. They are still a team that will probably win 4-5 games at most.

Giving up 310+ yards rushing? Reallly?

Yeah fitzpatrick is no savior, trust me.

I was mostly kidding. It's just gotten to the point where I'm interested in seeing what someone else has to offer, if only for one game or two.

And d4rksabre, I agree about today. The Jets played terribly and gave the Bills the game (though, I do give our defense some credit for the picks.)

What a lousy game. The Jets were absolutely horrible and gave the ball to the Bills every opportunity they had. The Bills could do absolutely nothing on offense, as has been the case the entire season. The Bills defense, which is usually pretty good, was absolutely horrible against the run. If I'm Brian Schottenheimer, and I'm seeing the Bills pick off just about every pass Sanchez throws and give up 300 yards rushing, I'd be asking myself, why would I ever want to throw the ball the rest of this game? I'd just run the ball on 3rd and long, you have a better shot of getting the first or not losing field position than giving the ball up via an interception.

Personally, I feel Harvard > Stanford. Just my opinion. I'm kind of joking, but I'm getting a little frustrated with Edwards, or perhaps it's with Van Pelt. Compared to Losman, I find Edwards to be incredibly impatient with the football. Whereas Losman would hold onto the ball forever hoping something would be open and inevitably take the sack, Edwards is just way too quick at throwing the ball to the checkdown and gaining almost no yards. One's a sack and the other is as good as an incompletion since there are no yards gained from the checkdowns. For a guy like Edwards, he seems most effective in a true West Coast Offense where he simply takes a bunch of 3 step drops and gets rid of the ball on quick slants, outs, hitches, etc. I noticed the Bills started doing that at the beginning of the game, and Edwards was playing pretty solid before he got hurt. I'm hoping that they continue with that kind of passing attack with Edwards in the future because he is way too impatient for a vertical passing game. As someone who loves the vertical passing game, I'd rather just not see Edwards in that kind of an offense because it really does not suit his skillset at all. I do think Fitzpatrick could be pretty decent if he's given the opportunity play. He was not great last year in Cincinatti when Palmer got hurt, but it'd be interest to see what he's got to offer in place of Edwards. I don't know what it is but the Bills are a very frustrating team to watch, and I'm getting sick of it.

The Bills defense, which is usually pretty good, was absolutely horrible against the run.

The Bills defense against the run is the worst in the league. Don't let the numbers from the first two games fool you. They were against NE(loves to throw the ball) and TB(they suck!)...

Game 1 - 73

Game 2 - 57

Game 3 - 222

Game 4 - 250

Game 5 - 171

Game 6 - 318

The Bills defense against the run is the worst in the league. Don't let the numbers from the first two games fool you. They were against NE(loves to throw the ball) and TB(they suck!)...

Game 1 - 73

Game 2 - 57

Game 3 - 222

Game 4 - 250

Game 5 - 171

Game 6 - 318

Helps to have some middle linebackers... I played against Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Thomas Jones, and a few other high scorers in fantasy football yesterday. I got gashed..

Helps to have some middle linebackers... I played against Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Thomas Jones, and a few other high scorers in fantasy football yesterday. I got gashed..

I gots Brady, Welker and Jones. Twas a good day, but I still need Rivers/Moreno < 60 points. Sounds like a lot but this league gives points for player even farting. I will be in front of the LCD, drinking some pumpkin ale, hoping for Knowshon and Phillip to break their legs.

I gots Brady, Welker and Jones. Twas a good day, but I still need Rivers/Moreno < 60 points. Sounds like a lot but this league gives points for player even farting. I will be in front of the LCD, drinking some pumpkin ale, hoping for Knowshon and Phillip to break their legs.

Fantasy sports is an abomination.

Was he? All I saw was his ass running toward the secondary.

My turn...Meh. (that does feel good) When he got hurt in game 1 that were up by 2 touchdowns then got burned twice by his replacement. He wasn't that good but it WAS his first game back and I believe it was Poz that caught the interception leading to the winning field goal against a 10 point favorite.

I've been saying it, half joking, since last year, that I think Fitz is a better QB than Edwards. I don't credit him with anything in this game though. The Jets' play won this game for the Bills. I hope the Bills thanked them for sucking so hard today.

My wife and I caught the 4th qtr. in order to find out how late The Amazing Race would be coming on after 60 Minutes.

There's no way we should have won that game.

My wife and I caught the 4th qtr. in order to find out how late The Amazing Race would be coming on after 60 Minutes.

There's no way we should have won that game.

If I'm the owner of the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS this morning, I fire the OC on the spot. Team is gashing the Bills on the ground with TJ and they let MS throw not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 interceptions. I'll give them a pass on the sixth one as that was a broken field goal play.

At least the loss against division opponents streaks has ended... I'm razing my Baltimore Ravens friends. The Bills are only 'one' game behind the Ravens..

Archived