The Music Thread

darksabre

I just pulled into the Post Office parking lot and this song came on. It was this past Wednesday, the last day for a parcel to make it to it's destination in the continental U.S. before Christmas. It was fitting entrance song.

Speakers on the red-neck Cadillac where cranked in delight!

That's hilarious NS!

That was at least half the 100 people standing in line with their boxes. They could have snapped and been psycho killers with one wrong look!

The post office people where great.

Of course I'm a regular for work, and always pleasant, so it may have been just me.  I'm sure a bunch of them where once a year-ers that go right before Christmas. Catholics maybe ?   :ph34r:

I have to say, I prefer the Moxy Fruvous cover:

Fun fact: my girlfriend is dressed in white on the cover shot on the right side in the front row. I'm step or two to her left, and blocked by gear. I'm in a picture in the liner notes though.

Edited by MattPie

Not really a song stuck in my head, but for only two guys, Twenty One Pilots make a helluvalotta music.

And there is plenty of really good pop music. Just keep your mind open. Good is just good.

… and bad just sucks.

• 2 weeks later...