• 26-28
    • 29-32
    • 33-35
    • 36-38
    • 39-42
    • 43-45
    • 46-49
    • 50 and greater

Hey Guys a girl can have it both ways!!!

It doesn't have to be one way or the other.

My daughter to the left there is 10 years old and her room is purple with pink and yellow butterflies. Livin' large on her wall right next to Hannah Montana is Jason Pomminstein.

She is the one who watches every game with me, her mother.

We are proof that you can be a woman who likes girl things AND hockey. It's all good!

GIRL POWER!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:chris: arg

well if the kid follows after his uncle he should already be an awesome goalie :nana:

As long as you don't mind him giving up five-hole goals or going Ron Hextall nuts -- sure, why not? :nana:

Hunter Wolf. Cool name. You should change your last name to match your screen name; your son would have a cool name then!

I posed that idea to the wife she shot it down.

You know, I don't remember ever seeing him wearing any Sabres stuff in the few avatars you've had here. :thumbdown:

Your honor, I object. This was my avatar last playoff season. It's just been so long since the Sabres were in the playoffs that it's easy to forget.

post-327-1217342502_thumbjpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

man, that dude's malapropisms make our 43rd president's seem like nuthin'.

Your honor, I object. This was my avatar last playoff season. It's just been so long since the Sabres were in the playoffs that it's easy to forget.

Ahhh, I'm guessing I couldn't read the shirt when that was in smaller avatar form.

It kills me that I can't find a video clip but:

"We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom."

Can a mod and/or techie explain why the poll shows 102 votes but when I add up the totals I only get 98? (I was trying to figure out if there were more of us old fogies than young whippersnappers.)

I calculated yesterday the average was around 34.

Ahhh, I'm guessing I couldn't read the shirt when that was in smaller avatar form.

You had me second-guessing myself there - I was searching through my "avatars" folder and wondering why I couldn't find it. I had to go into the Pictures folder and start digging through, folder-by-folder.

As long as you don't mind him giving up five-hole goals or going Ron Hextall nuts -- sure, why not? :nana:

hey we fixed that part when we cut down the stick..... Now the Hextall part, yea that might require some work :death:

You had me second-guessing myself there - I was searching through my "avatars" folder and wondering why I couldn't find it. I had to go into the Pictures folder and start digging through, folder-by-folder.

Next step is to get the kid in some hockey gear already. He should be skating on a line with Gerbe and Ennis in 3 years.

Can a mod and/or techie explain why the poll shows 102 votes but when I add up the totals I only get 98? (I was trying to figure out if there were more of us old fogies than young whippersnappers.)

You can null vote/see results. I'd go with the 98.

Semper Fi..I did 8 yrs in the Corps..Back in the 80s early 90s..My body is killing me now..lol

OOH RAH!!! I heard for every year you were in the Corps is like 3 years wear & tear on your body. So in that case, I feel like I'm close to 60...lol.

What was your MOS, and where were you stationed at?

Pretty good bell curve..

It kills me that I can't find a video clip but:

"We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom."

I like this one better.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCMxD4pylM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCMxD4pylM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I like this one better.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCMxD4pylM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCMxD4pylM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah, but my quote fit in perfectly with the start of the Quayle video she posted.

Archived