• 26-28
    • 29-32
    • 33-35
    • 36-38
    • 39-42
    • 43-45
    • 46-49
    • 50 and greater

Can I say this is spoiling a bit of the fun of being on any forum or message board or community or whatever?

These are our virtual identities, not literally us.

The Internet should be a place where the things that typically identify us shouldn't matter. I like the idea that a poor 13-year-old Hispanic kid can make a 55-year-old WASP CEO look like an idiot.

Anyway... real names, pictures, ages, locations shouldn't matter here.

Oops, I am PA SabreFan. :)

Wasn't this part of Pete Townsend's defense? He's about your age...

Wasn't this part of Pete Townsend's defense? He's about your age...

I have to call a penalty on myself, ala golf. I believe I initiated a thread a couple years ago where I asked people to tell a little bit about themselves, hobbies and the like.

I am truly a pod.

I'm a tard. How many miles away and I'm reading Sabrespace on my vacation :chris: arg

After all the low comments and some high ones I keep coming back like a to crack. And to beat you to it, no, I'm not a .

My age is there for all to see. Not worried that a bunch of 38 year olds are talking to me, you all seem, well, 38.

And what's this "inner circle" I read about. Are there special priviledges? Free popcorn?

I'll be out of this cafe and back to B-lo next week, until then

Sniffle sniffle, I love yous guys. :wallbash: peace out.

edit: did we sign a centerman yet? geterdun

I'm a tard. How many miles away and I'm reading Sabrespace on my vacation :chris: arg

After all the low comments and some high ones I keep coming back like a to crack. And to beat you to it, no, I'm not a .

My age is there for all to see. Not worried that a bunch of 38 year olds are talking to me, you all seem, well, 38.

And what's this "inner circle" I read about. Are there special priviledges? Free popcorn?

I'll be out of this cafe and back to B-lo next week, until then

Sniffle sniffle, I love yous guys. :wallbash: peace out.

edit: did we sign a centerman yet? geterdun

I can beat that on the tard scale -- I checked in from 3 different countries in Europe when I was away earlier this month.

Now, in light of your group invite to check out your age, I viewed your profile and must ask who exactly that is in the picture? I think one of the commandments says something about not tormenting a bunch of old guys on a message board?

No centerman yet but I'm not giving up hope.

Enjoy your vacation and stay out of trouble.

A feeling of self-importance, worth and kinship otherwise not available to losers like us...er...yeah, free popcorn.

full marks, both.

(btw, it was t-web who both identified and promptly disclaimed membership in the "inner circle" in connection with that kid getting banned earlier in the week.)

I viewed your profile and must ask who exactly that is in the picture?

lol :)

(From left) Miss Panama Carolina Dementiev Justavino, Miss Venezuela Dayana Mendoza and Miss Israel Shunit Faragi pose in their swimwear at Diamond Bay Resort in the Vietnamese city of Nha Trang on July 11. Locked away in a Vietnamese luxury resort on the eve of the Miss Universe pageant, are 80 of the world's most beautiful women, anxiously wondering who is the best of them all.

(AFP/Miss Universe LP, LLLP/File/Darren Decker)

32 just turned. Starting to feel old.

Don't worry, 33 is the official line for being old. No offense to the rest of you, of course. My brother is 7 years older than me, so my running joke for years has been that his age is officially old. I guess that means you will never be old.

Archived