• 26-28
    • 29-32
    • 33-35
    • 36-38
    • 39-42
    • 43-45
    • 46-49
    • 50 and greater

You can grow old but you don't have to grow up , older than any numbers currently posted :nana:

But like PA says that should not matter... unfortunately in testing this in real life I have seen peoples reactions to the person change when the age they know is older than they think. :rolleyes:

Can I say this is spoiling a bit of the fun of being on any forum or message board or community or whatever?

These are our virtual identities, not literally us.

The Internet should be a place where the things that typically identify us shouldn't matter. I like the idea that a poor 13-year-old Hispanic kid can make a 55-year-old WASP CEO look like an idiot.

Anyway... real names, pictures, ages, locations shouldn't matter here.

Oops, I am PA SabreFan. :)

I don't know. I am this big of a jerk in real life, too.

18 here, holla.

What was our equivilent of "holla" in 1988? Yo? Hey, dude? Or wait, those are like hello ... holla is like good-bye, right? So what did we have? "Later" ... ?

It fascinates me the way technology changes everything ... because even if we did have such a thing ... I can't recall ever writing it or typing it for any reason .... even if we said it, we had no medium to communicate quickly other than by speaking ...

I guess by the time my almost-4-month-old son is 18 they will just read each others' minds or something ...

What was our equivilent of "holla" in 1988? Yo? Hey, dude? Or wait, those are like hello ... holla is like good-bye, right? So what did we have? "Later" ... ?

It fascinates me the way technology changes everything ... because even if we did have such a thing ... I can't recall ever writing it or typing it for any reason .... even if we said it, we had no medium to communicate quickly other than by speaking ...

I guess by the time my almost-4-month-old son is 18 they will just read each others' minds or something ...

I'm still trying to figure out what our version of "holla" was back in '98.

"Holla" is simply a way for degenerates to find one another. Retard sonar if you will.

"One ping only..."

Brian Griffin: I just spent all morning watching a VH1 special on Gwen Stefani. I don't know what a Hollaback girl is, all I know is that I want her dead.

Archived