• 33-35
    • 36-38
    • 39-42
    • 43-45
    • 46-49
    • 50 and greater

27...dreading 30.

Don't sweat 30, my 30s have been fun.

Although, I remember when I turned 27 my brother said this: "Dude, you're 27! If you're 27, you may as well be 30 ... and if you're 30, you may as well be 40 ... and if you're 40, you may as well be DEAD!" (Something tells me he has changed his tune as he is now 33.)

I am 37, will be 38 later this year ...

Although, I remember when I turned 27 my brother said this: "Dude, you're 27! If you're 27, you may as well be 30 ... and if you're 30, you may as well be 40 ... and if you're 40, you may as well be DEAD!" (Something tells me he has changed his tune as he is now 33.)

I am 37, will be 38 later this year ...

dude I'm 34, not 33... you get the quote right but screw up my age?! :huh:

I know the subject has been broached before but I need to remember you dudes are bros. Probably makes for a more interesting read.

Can I say this is spoiling a bit of the fun of being on any forum or message board or community or whatever?

These are our virtual identities, not literally us.

The Internet should be a place where the things that typically identify us shouldn't matter. I like the idea that a poor 13-year-old Hispanic kid can make a 55-year-old WASP CEO look like an idiot.

Anyway... real names, pictures, ages, locations shouldn't matter here.

Oops, I am PA SabreFan. :)

Can I say this is spoiling a bit of the fun of being on any forum or message board or community or whatever?

These are our virtual identities, not literally us.

The Internet should be a place where the things that typically identify us shouldn't matter. I like the idea that a poor 13-year-old Hispanic kid can make a 55-year-old WASP CEO look like an idiot.

Anyway... real names, pictures, ages, locations shouldn't matter here.

Oops, I am PA SabreFan. :)

We dropped the anonymity last year when we introduced ourselves. I'm pretty sure SDS even initiated it. But all those records were lost in the fire.. You're only anonymous until you connect your computer and log on.

Archived