Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I eat a lot of fruits and vegtables, mainly apples, strawberries, bannanas, spinach and corn. That's what I snack on mostly. I have 3 large eggs for breakfast and typically a couple pbj sandwiches for lunch (organic pb and whole grain bread). Grilled chicken/ pork and rice for dinner. Days off I have a big meal of spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. I take a Centrum vitamin for any gaps.

I don't think I'm getting enough protein in. If I start having protein shakes would that help? I don't want to lose muscle but want to remain in a caloric deficit.

I'm no expert on anything besides my own body. Carbs are a killer for me. I have days where my only carbs are from beers at night. Two pbj sandwiches are only offering 14g protein for a whole lot of other grams of stuff you don't need. Split your calorie up into smaller more frequent intakes. I can't stand the term "meals". It tricks peeps into eating more calories than they need. My first AM meal is 3 eggs/fresh fruit. Second is whole grain meat sandwich/fruit/veg. Leftover meat/veg from dinner. MM. meat/veg dinner. Beers. I stay as far away from table sugar as I can get. If I feel I need it I have another MM during the day. If you eat enough clean calories you won't need to supplement vitamins. If you feel a need to then a good quality protein replacement will include them.

I'm no expert on anything besides my own body. Carbs are a killer for me. I have days where my only carbs are from beers at night. Two pbj sandwiches are only offering 14g protein for a whole lot of other grams of stuff you don't need. Split your calorie up into smaller more frequent intakes. I can't stand the term "meals". It tricks peeps into eating more calories than they need. My first AM meal is 3 eggs/fresh fruit. Second is whole grain meat sandwich/fruit/veg. Leftover meat/veg from dinner. MM. meat/veg dinner. Beers. I stay as far away from table sugar as I can get. If I feel I need it I have another MM during the day. If you eat enough clean calories you won't need to supplement vitamins. If you feel a need to then a good quality protein replacement will include them.

I tend to overeat if I eat more than three times a day. I definitly think you're correct in that I need a quality protein replacement.

Corporate speak.

2 days ago my company wiped out the heads of every major department in the building. "Going in a new direction." Was the answer I got from the CEO.

Ok, well tell me what direction that is so that I don't do whatever it was that got my boss sh!tcanned.

Going in a new direction...k, just tell me which way to go, and I'll go that way.

Corporate speak.

2 days ago my company wiped out the heads of every major department in the building. "Going in a new direction." Was the answer I got from the CEO.

Ok, well tell me what direction that is so that I don't do whatever it was that got my boss sh!tcanned.

Going in a new direction...k, just tell me which way to go, and I'll go that way.

Meet the new direction, same as the old direction.

There is no direction.  They just wanted to fire everybody's .

Corporate speak.

Meet the new direction, same as the old direction.

There is no direction.  They just wanted to fire everybody's ######.

Same as the old direction, but with fewer dollars paid in salary. Delivering value to shareholders...

Same as the old direction, but with fewer dollars paid in salary. Delivering value to shareholders...

They're actually filling the positions.

And there are no shareholders.

I just think they all up bad enough to have to go.

They're actually filling the positions.

And there are no shareholders.

I just think they all ###### up bad enough to have to go.

Well then... this is why I have spent all but 9 months of every job I've ever had working for the government at some level.

A woman walked out in front of my car while completely glued to her cell phone this morning.  It was at the opening of an access road to the parking garage, so it's a very heavily traveled spot.  I saw her, so nothing happened, but I was sure to get as close as possible to her so that the "you're an idiot" message would be sent.

DMV's are the literal worst. No flexibility at all or even genuine helpfulness. 

A woman walked out in front of my car while completely glued to her cell phone this morning.  It was at the opening of an access road to the parking garage, so it's a very heavily traveled spot.  I saw her, so nothing happened, but I was sure to get as close as possible to her so that the "you're an idiot" message would be sent.

ppl be dumb

A woman walked out in front of my car while completely glued to her cell phone this morning. It was at the opening of an access road to the parking garage, so it's a very heavily traveled spot. I saw her, so nothing happened, but I was sure to get as close as possible to her so that the "you're an idiot" message would be sent.

That happened to the car in front of me yesterday. I wish it was legal to hit those folk. We really need to cull the herd a little.

That happened to the car in front of me yesterday. I wish it was legal to hit those folk. We really need to cull the herd a little.

I heard something on the radio about (I think) Hawaii making that act illegal for pedestrians.  That's about as close as you'll get.

What a freaking cluster f##k. Why are DMV's so awful. It cannot be this complicated.

They don't want to be helpful. They love how mad you are getting. Wait until they go on break while sitting at their window. Watch that pull out a sandwich and start munching away at 11am sharp.

...oh yeah, sunshine, you're still gonna be there at 11!

They don't want to be helpful. They love how mad you are getting. Wait until they go on break while sitting at their window. Watch that ###### pull out a sandwich and start munching away at 11am sharp.

im not even there yet! I am literally dealing with stuff on the back end so being their isn't as bad. 

What a freaking cluster f##k. Why are DMV's so awful. It cannot be this complicated.

They don't want to be helpful. They love how mad you are getting. Wait until they go on break while sitting at their window. Watch that ###### pull out a sandwich and start munching away at 11am sharp.

This is why I am eternally grateful that Virginia has made any and all DMV transactions, minus a few, paperless and online. I don't have to physically show up in a DMV office until 2024 when I'm required to have a new photo taken. Sorry Liger...

im not even there yet! I am literally dealing with stuff on the back end so being their isn't as bad.

Yeah, now you're even more .

I went to the DMV 4 months ago. It opens at 8. I was there at 7:15. I was 12th in line.