Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

The usual, Sean Hannity.

Fellow employees on a development team that are just "Fries with that?" stupid, yet manage to land positions in IT. If I have to explain basic CS101 crap to this guy once more, I'll fire him myself. He's slowing the entire group down.

I'm sure you'll appreciate this one wolfy (maybe I should suggest that one in the nickname thread). I flipped over to the end of the Bruins-Blackhawks game last night out of pure curiousity. Thomas made some ridiculously routine save and one of the weakest shots you'll ever see. I'm pretty sure your kid could've made the save without pads. Anyway, Jack Edwards' call of that save? "WHAT AN INCREDIBLE KICK SAVE BY TIM THOMAS!" It was the most over the top screaming I think I've ever heard from him and that says a lot.

Based on the way he called this "save", you would've thought that Thomas made the save blindfolded, preserving a shut out in game 7 of the stanley cup finals against some sort of combination of the Oiler, Islander, and Canadien dynasties, all while time traveling back to kick Hitler's parents in the nuts on the night of his conception. "Gretzky to Bossy, back to Gretzky, passes it in front to Richard.... OH MY WHAT A SAVE BY TIM THOMAS! Take that Adolph Hitler! What an incredible goalie this kid is, don't you think Brick? He has totally overshadowed Dryden tonight."

:lol:

I concede the point on this one, shrader.

But Brickley is still a bag of douche. ;)

You know who sucks. People that drive 15 mph below the posted speed limit. If you don't want to drive 70 mph on the highway, good for you. If you think it's ok to drive 20 mph in a 35 mph, you shouldn't be driving.

Along the lines of this....

I hate it when people drop to 50mph in the right lane of a highway within a mile of an exit. I live just north of Albany off of I-87 Exit 9 and I'll very frequently find someone doing this at my exit. It's a *relatively* busy spot, but not so much that we need to be extra careful because there are soooooo many cars trying to get off there.

I am sick of the the line of cars going into Tim Hortons at Delaware Rd and Sheridan..Every Freaking morning on the way to work I get stuck waiting for some A#$HOLE to navigate his or her way across the lane and blocking traffic so they can get their freaking Coffee...How bout this.Ever hear of a coffeemaker...Folgers??? A thermos?????

I concur. When my Step-son was in fifth grade, I noticed that his curriculum had drastically changed. It seemed like they skipped ahead 3 grades. It turned out that in the middle of the year, the students had to prepare for state exams and then return to their original curriculum.

My daughter is in 9th grade now and this has been a beef of mine for several years running. They are now longer teaching the basics, they teach to score well on the standardized exams. What a screwed up system.

How I overlooked this last week in the complaint thread is a huge error on my part(I posted this on TBD). A big FU to Time-Warner for still not coming to an agreement with the NFL Network.

I sat down last Thursday without giving it much thought, flipped on ESPN expecting to see the game and realized right away that it was on the NFL Network.

This week, key AFC East matchup which most people will not be able to see.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Finally, someone has the nerve to go after inkman. Well done, sir.

Actually, I wasn't going after inkman. He has his own issues, but he does have quite a wry sense of humor.

Hint: this guy has also been quite active on the Political Discussion thread.

Christmas music!

It's the beginning of November. Give it a rest already. Save it for the week before Dec. 25th and then end it. How many times must I hear the same damn music on the radio, tv, etc before I shoot myself and everyone blames it on marilyn manson. I'll make sure i buy every Christmas album possible before i do and then they can blame mariah carey, justin timberlake and the mickey mouse club.

Christmas music!

It's the beginning of November. Give it a rest already. Save it for the week before Dec. 25th and then end it. How many times must I hear the same damn music on the radio, tv, etc before I shoot myself and everyone blames it on marilyn manson. I'll make sure i buy every Christmas album possible before i do and then they can blame mariah carey, justin timberlake and the mickey mouse club.

Overkill?

Massachusetts is debating whether to raise the tolls an the Mass Pike (I-90). There was this big buildup about how it was going to happen right before election day, then last week... It didn't happen... yet. Now they are talking about a 9 cent per gallon gas tax instead, and eliminating most of the tolls. 1. I don't work in Boston, and use the Pike only once in a while. 2. There is no plan to remove the toll booths even if they did eliminate the tolls. That means there still will be backups, and the tolls will be reinstated someday, and, I'll be out about $3 a week to help the guy with the McMansion in MetroWest pay his tolls.