Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I am really pissed that Portland has a great group of players, appears to be on the road to having a really good season and instead of being 60 miles to the west of Buffalo, they are in a place that WNY'ers wouldn't even consider driving to for a game, staying overnight and then coming home.

FU Donner! :angry:

Multiple compaints in this one, but they're all tied together:

Complaint 1: We're not even into winter yet and the snow and ice is already hitting the ground.

Complaint 2: Because of the economy and rising prices, all we keep hearing is how expensive rock salt is and how all the local towns and cities are cutting back on salting and plowing, and it's already showing what a bad idea that is. It's a really great idea in an area with a lot of hills.

Complaint 3: I bought my pickup in Florida and it was fine for the Sunshine State, but having a rear-wheel 2WD vehicle in a snowy area really sucks. I have to load up the bed with sandbags and piss away even more of the crappy gas mileage in order to navigate the slippery hills around here.

Here's my complaint. Certain airlines have declared bankruptcy in the past, yet they are still operating and people are still flying w/ them. Car companies screwed themselves over. The only reason I'll support a possible bail out is because of the families who cannot be held accountable for the puckin' mistakes made by the CEO's, etc... In whatever way possible, hold the people at the top held accountable. Let them feel some type of punishment or grief for the mistakes THEY made.

Three:

1. Sean Hannity (as always).

2. B uffalo Sports. Seriously. WTF?

3. The voice mail greeting on AT&T wireless (ex-Cingular only?) customers. Holy hell that thing goes on for hours... "The person you're looking for is not currently available. At the tone, leave a message. Or, if you'd like to page this person, press one now. When you are finished leaving your message, simply hang up. If you would like more options after you leave your message, press the pound key.... blah blah blah..." I hate that.

Another complaint for me today. No one is complaining. It's 11:05 people.

I really expected (and even predicted) a booming complaint thread today. I think that as a fanbase we've moved past frustration and bitching to depression and apathy.

I really expected (and even predicted) a booming complaint thread today. I think that as a fanbase we've moved past frustration and bitching to depression and apathy.

Never thought about that. After last night, I'll admit I actually told myself I would not come to this board, but I just could not stay away this morning...Maybe some people are completely discusted w/ what has happened the past 8 games and want some time off.

Really, you can just say "Sabres and Bills" and be done with it. What more can be said about them than what has already been said? It's not like we waited for this thread to complain about them.

I would like to complain about the person who created this year's schedule, specifically as it pertains to the Rangers. No single team should have played 4-5 more games than every other team. They started with two games against the Lightning a week before the season started for everyone else, but Tampa somehow has the same number of games played as we do. They should have had a relatively lighter schedule after that for the first couple of months to get everyone back to being about equal (no more than 2 games played between the top and the bottom.) The Rangers will gloat about having been in first for the whole season when, if fact, if you compare for the same number of GP, they have actually only been in first half the time and at 18 games played actually trail the Bruins and the Penguins. I know it doesn't mean anything, but it's damn annoying.

People who live in WNY that complain about the snow. If you hate it so much, why are you still here? Seriously, quit bitching and leave the rest of us to enjoy it.

Yeah! I miss that weather.... one of these days, economy and wife permitting, I'm going to move right back into the middle of it.

Never thought about that. After last night, I'll admit I actually told myself I would not come to this board, but I just could not stay away this morning...Maybe some people are completely discusted w/ what has happened the past 8 games and want some time off.

My complaint is about me, getting too emotionally involved in something that in the grand scheme of things should not affect my mood, life or family one iouta...... :wallbash: Damn me stop doing that already....

correct.

I really hate Boston's Goal Song after each score. Time to get a new song. Its so overplayed in every stadium!!

I feel the same way about "Crazy Train". Every single stadium/arena plays it. Give me a break already.

the simple fact that I have to work and dont get every single day off for the rest of my life to play video games.

Quite a first post. Sorry about your lot in life. Welcome!

Saw my orthopedist today hoping to maybe get back to work on light duty...............NOPE!!!! 6 more weeks of total disability on workman's comp. He said my injury/surgery was very significant, and quite major. My shoulder will never be the same and I will most likely have recurrent problems in the future. Oh, this is just #%^$#!ing great. I'm 40 years old and have junk for a left shoulder all because of some #%^$#!ing ice LAST WINTER!!!!!

Three:

1. Sean Hannity (as always).

"You're a great American....." That line drives me nuts and I don't even listen to him that much.

My complaint is NESN. I hope they catch Ghonnorhea and die...just like Dan Marino.

Seriously, it's some sort of sickness. I can't stand those chuckleheads, but I listen to them just because they piss me off. I hope the deepest darkest corner of hell is reserved for their color guy. :censored: