Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Overly interactive websites. I just want text half the time. I don't want to watch a flash movie. CNN is especially bad about this. At least give me a freaking text option. If someone could write some software that would convert the audio stream into text, they'd make a mint.

Sean Hannity. Political beliefs aside, this guy is a tool. Stations that pass him off as "news" or "on the right side of the issues" are even worse. I hate sitting through his righteous crap when I simply want to hear how bad traffic is.

Is it bad that I'm starting to actually look forward to this thread? I'll be on my way to work and think... "gee, I can post that when Thursday gets here!"

They were booing their own GM for giving props to the Rays for having a great season.

totally shocking

my complaint, now having to see the SI complete Phillies package commercials, "see how this underachieving team rose from the depths to win" --- buy now and get this commemorative baseball, signed by the 2008 world series champion phillies, along with your subscription to SI ---- hurry and buy today!

:sick:

I'll second that one, even if it was overcast every day I was down there (except monday, something else to complain about).

Also, I hate missing the last couple Sabres games. I feel like I have no clue what's going on with this team right now.

Saturday wasn't too bad and I was there most of Monday, so I'll take 2 out of 4 days(arrived on Friday).

Saturday wasn't too bad and I was there most of Monday, so I'll take 2 out of 4 days(arrived on Friday).

Saturday was nothing but rain for me, but then again, we were all drinking until 4 on friday, so I didn't get outside until 4pm. Monday was beautiful, which figures since that was when I was flying out.

Overly interactive websites. I just want text half the time. I don't want to watch a flash movie. CNN is especially bad about this. At least give me a freaking text option. If someone could write some software that would convert the audio stream into text, they'd make a mint.

Amen. I'm really getting pissed off with these news sites' abuse of the video option. I hate when websites -- usually news ones -- don't indicate that a link is to a video version of a story and not an article. I also hate when you have to sit through 2-3 15-20 second commercials to see the one 30-second clip you wanted. I think ABCNews.com is real bad with this.

Sean Hannity. Political beliefs aside, this guy is a tool.

That's all you had to say.

I'm with you, but I didn't think CNN was too bad about this. They usually have a little image of a video camera next to the link to tell you that it's a video.

i hate uneducated voters. "change" is not a reason to vote for a candidate unless you know their definition of the word.

I have over educated voters that spit back info about how this persons policy will do the same thing to the nation that FDR's policy did but has a different name.

Not takin shots at ya TM. Just saying there's two sides to the spectrum.

Hell, Jesse 'The Body' got elected governor so obviously political views aren't on to0 many peoples agendas.

I'm with you, but I didn't think CNN was too bad about this. They usually have a little image of a video camera next to the link to tell you that it's a video.

That's just it.. half the time, I'm actually interested in the story but don't want to watch the stupid video and the three commercials it comes with. I don't have sound on my computer at work. Even if I did, I wouldn't want to annoy those around me.

It pisses me off that I still have 146 days until closing on our new home. That's about 90 days until I can get a rate lock, and that's a lot of ups and downs in the interest rates, dammit! Give me my freaking 5 percent, and I'll be good. Oh yeah, I have the required down payments and I won't miss any payments, unlike the rest of the clowns you gave mortgages to, you greedy bastards!

here is my complaints.

People driving that come to a complete stop to take a right turn.

People that have their briefcases on wheels with a handle that don't watch where the f they are going.

Strangers that invade my personal space.

People that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.And customer service people that are rude....get another f'n job if you don't like the one you have.

Never a good thing when Philly "fans" get to celebrate.

Philly fans IMO are the farthest thing from being 'fans' Say what you want about their arrogance etc..they are hard core and follow those bad teams for years.

Philly fans somewhat remind me of Buffalo fans, I think that is why so many Buffalo fans hate Philly fans