Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Philly fans IMO are the farthest thing from being 'fans' Say what you want about their arrogance etc..they are hard core and follow those bad teams for years.

Philly fans somewhat remind me of Buffalo fans, I think that is why so many Buffalo fans hate Philly fans

Not even close, IMO. I hate Philly fans because they are obnoxious douchebags. I've never met a Philly fan I liked. I can respect any fanbase's passion, but they act like general jackasses who have an inferiority complex because of their big-market rivals to the northeast. I might be way off, but that's the impression I get.

FWIW, I'm glad to see Chollie Manual lead the Phillies to the title -- he seemed like a very good guy when he was here in Cleveland.

I really can't complain about much now

Started work this week at a new job, I now work for a municipality

Guess my biggest complaints are that you have to wait 2 weeks before unemployment will give you anything, so my 2 weeks between jobs, I got no pay, but now I am making more in take home pay then what i was being payed net at my last job. So yeah, things got better for me

More of a gripe than a complaint

I use hotmail as a junk email drop. I've never understood after all these years why it is required to put the @hotmail.com in the username. They have already checked the uniqueness of your username. Why do they require the rest?

More of a gripe than a complaint

I use hotmail as a junk email drop. I've never understood after all these years why it is required to put the @hotmail.com in the username. They have already checked the uniqueness of your username. Why do they require the rest?

Because they've purchased a few other mail services and require the domain portion as a qualifier.

I ordered a pizza 3.5 hours ago and it's still not here. I've called to complain 3 times and get the same crappy excuse each time. At this point I think they want me to call and cancel, but there are no other decent food options at this point and , I'm getting this pizza.

Drivers who don't get out of the fast lane!

Old people buying scratch off tickets when I just want to buy a 12 pack "Let me have an 8, a 12 and a 3, how much is that? oh how bout a 13 oh no wait, ill take a 35 instead. I still have $4? oh dear. Desicsions decisions, how bout a 7 and a 20? Let me get my purse out, oh were is my wallet?"

People who believe in superstitions.

Topics on WGR when they ask for callers memories of something. Most of these clowns either make stuff up or combine memories from 5 or 6 different events and try to pass them off as one event. I have to turn the radio off on those days.

The guy behind me at Sabres games who runs his mouth 24/7. Last game I went to I got to hear for two periods about how he proposed to his fiance. I feel sorry for her!

Make the world a better place, punch the dimple on Tom Bradys face.

I ordered a pizza 3.5 hours ago and it's still not here. I've called to complain 3 times and get the same crappy excuse each time. At this point I think they want me to call and cancel, but there are no other decent food options at this point and , I'm getting this pizza.

3.5 hours? And still waiting.... god bless you and your patience. But, how did the story end?

uh...what? If you didn't put it on a card, I would have just ordered from another place and not answered the door when the original order shows up.

On a side note, I'll be in Stoughton this afternoon. Two of my wife's friends are getting married on the same day (Saturday).

uh...what? If you didn't put it on a card, I would have just ordered from another place and not answered the door when the original order shows up.

On a side note, I'll be in Stoughton this afternoon. Two of my wife's friends are getting married on the same day (Saturday).

You should be coming next weekend with the Sabres and Bills in town!

Disclaimer...I have a 2001 Saturn that has seen better days, BUT...

I'm in a local plaza parking lot on Saturday listening to the radio prior to getting out of my car. A car pulls up alongside me(older man and women(60's), woman driving & man in the passenger seat). He opens the door and absolutely SLAMS it into my driver side door. When he sees me sitting there he starts laughing. I roll down my window and ask him "what the hell are you doing", he just starts to walk away and I yelled out "How about as soon as you get in the store, I slam my car door into yours a few times". At that point, they kept on walking probably thinking I'm ready to snap.

What a piece of #%^$#! this guy was and if this had happened with a newer car, you can be damn sure I would have been asking for his insurance card. What pissed me off even more, is wondering how many times this jerkoff does this and nobody is in the car next to him.

FU A**hole!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Disclaimer...I have a 2001 Saturn that has seen better days, BUT...

I'm in a local plaza parking lot on Saturday listening to the radio prior to getting out of my car. A car pulls up alongside me(older man and women(60's), woman driving & man in the passenger seat). He opens the door and absolutely SLAMS it into my driver side door. When he sees me sitting there he starts laughing. I roll down my window and ask him "what the hell are you doing", he just starts to walk away and I yelled out "How about as soon as you get in the store, I slam my car door into yours a few times". At that point, they kept on walking probably thinking I'm ready to snap.

What a piece of #%^$#! this guy was and if this had happened with a newer car, you can be damn sure I would have been asking for his insurance card. What pissed me off even more, is wondering how many times this jerkoff does this and nobody is in the car next to him.

FU A**hole!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Not that it's right to do, but don't Saturns have rubber doors or something that don't dent? I still would've snapped.

My friend was on the other side of this.

He backed into a car in the parking lot, leaving just a small dent half dollar sized in the door. He felt really guilty and left his name and number on the window. The guy ends up taking $4,000 in insurance because he claimed the hit broke his seat, and cracked his dashboard.

Now he says if he ever dings a car again he will leave it.

The other part was the insurance didn't even argue it, paid him and jacked up my friends insurance rate.

People can be such jerks.

Not that it's right to do, but don't Saturns have rubber doors or something that don't dent? I still would've snapped.

You are correct and like I said the car is older, but it doesn't change the fact that this dick probably does this several times a day regardless of being parked next to a Saturn or BMW.

I have a 2001 Saturn

I've lost any shred of respect I had for you. :lol:

At that point, they kept on walking probably thinking I'm ready to snap.

As soon as they got inside, I'm going shithouse with my door on the side of their car. What were they driving?

That blows. I'm not sure how I would've reacted. Honestly, depending if I had the time, I would've called for a police officer to have a report filed. Obviously insurance comes into play and that would've taught that man a lesson or two. One, don't be a dick. And two, always pay attention when you're in your car, even if you don't have the car on.

Now, if my car was a 2001 and he was apologetic and wasn't laughing it off, I may have let him lside.

I've lost any shred of respect I had for you.

As soon as they got inside, I'm going shithouse with my door on the side of their car. What were they driving?

:w00t:

I'm a big fan of chaining a cinder block to one of their rims. Harmless inconvenience if they have a spare, but if they forget to keep it inflated... :chris:

and for the record, my truck is a 99. I would have been super pissed. Hell, I got pissed when people sat on my 90 Caprice. Don't f*ck with my cars!

Same thing happened to me a while ago. Some fat B1tch trying to get in here car but cant coordinate around her own body so decides to lean on the door and slammed her door into my car about 5 or 6 times before she finally fell into the car. All the while I'm just standing there watching her do this and he husband is looking at me like he was sorry.

Had it not be the most hilarious thing I've every seen a person do I probably would have been pissed.

The best part was the way the woman looked at the seat for about 5 seconds before she started to try to get in as if she has fought the same battle for years now wondering if it will ever get easier.

I'm a big fan of chaining a cinder block to one of their rims. Harmless inconvenience if they have a spare, but if they forget to keep it inflated... :chris:

So, like, do you keep a cinderblock and chain in your truck ... just in case? I mean, I am assuming you don't make a special trip to The Home Depot every time ...