Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Here's my complaint...it doesn't matter who gets in, Republican or Democrat. They are all crooks. So don't get you panties in a wad when someone says something bad about your candidate.

Furthermore, this is a complaint thread, not a political debate thread that will no doubt incite a riot.

My complaint is that people are still defending Trickle Down Economics. It didn't work under Regan, it certainly hasn't worked under Bush, and we are in for some lean times because of it.

But as long as the Sabres are looking good...let the "Wine and Circuses" continue.

Besides you?

Strike a neve did I? I didnt attack you ...Sorry I have a opinion..If you dont like it there is an ignore button..Use it..The fact he announced his canditacy (sp) in the office of a known terrorist who actually attacked people in BUffalo is enough for me...

Strike a neve did I? I didnt attack you ...Sorry I have a opinion..If you dont like it there is an ignore button..Use it..The fact he announced his canditacy (sp) in the office of a known terrorist who actually attacked people in BUffalo is enough for me...

Seeing as how the Bushes(all three starting with Grandpappy) have made a living arming the enemies of the USA, that point is kinda moot.

Crosschecking...flame on.

My complaint is a man with the name of Obama is actually being considered to run this country..What is wrong with this picture....

Everyone needs to see this DVD. It came to me in the mail. I never ordered it, but I'm glad I watched it. Radical Muslims want to take over the world, yet we still have our political correctness and ACLU not allowing us to root them out of America.

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

If only it was THAT easy. I'm on a blackberry. I'm not the type that can record now and play later. I prefer to live in real time.

It really IS that easy. I watched the third and fourth quarters of Bills @ Rams on my pocket PC while my buddy drove us to our hockey game. It CAN be done.

http://downloads.slingmedia.com/go/slingbox-mobile-us

Everyone needs to see this DVD. It came to me in the mail. I never ordered it, but I'm glad I watched it. Radical Muslims want to take over the world, yet we still have our political correctness and ACLU not allowing us to root them out of America.

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

Got that DVD in the mail a couple weeks ago and it went straight in the trash.

Back to a non-political complaint...I hate software and computer applications that "steal focus" from what you're doing. Nothing runs in the background anymore...and the biggest offenders are usually Micro$oft products.

The a$$ varsity basketball team at school here. they think they are entitled to something because they made a DIII college sport.

They schedule practice tonight to go from 5-8pm so I have my club team practice from 8-10 after they are done. no big deal right. It's an important practice for my team because we have a tournament this weekend and need to fine tune some aspects before we play. I even emailed the building supervisor to make sure that the 8pm time slot was available. He assured me it was. So when I show up there the coach tells me to leave and that they decided they wanted to practice another hour till 9. As an aside he mentioned that "I shouldn't even be able to watch our practices and i'm lucky he is letting me do that."

thanks prick. I was really going to beli-cheat your practice. none of your guys are over 6'4"...

Last night's game went so well, so I'm in a good mood right now. But since its thursday and I have to complain about something, I'll just say that I hate Philadelphia. I could care less about baseball, but whatever keeps that city miserable will be fine by me.

Looks like it'll have to be up to Tampa to keep'm miserable.

Too late! The offer we made was accepted by the seller, but then a few days later the seller's attorney objected to one of the terms of the offer. The realtor/agent had given us misleading information when we had asked specifically about those terms. Fortunately nothing really material was at stake and the deal is fine, but it ticked me off that a transaction that should have gone smoothly required us to get nervous, deal with our lawyer, etc. It wasn't necessary. You'd think after handling thousands of transactions this wouldn't be necessary. My wife (who hasn't gone through this before) said "It's like this is the first time they've ever done this. Nothing is standardized and anything different throws things into chaos."

The other thing that ticks me off: The agent first blaming (and ridiculing) the seller's attorney. That's not the agent's business nor place. Then saying "Well, what do you care? You got a really great rate." As if that covers for the rest? I was lucky - but that does not absolve the other clowns involved in this.

On the plus side: We have another house to sell (now) - and this realtor will not be listing it.

Definitely a bad realtor...

Thanks Jack. Make sure you pay your fair share so I can get my well-deserved pension check on the first business day of each month for the next 30 years. And to all of you, thank you.

Jeff Kuhn

Chief Warrant Officer 3

US Coast Guard, 25 years and counting

If that was what the bulk of my taxes paid for, I'd be proud to pay it. Thank you for your service.

My complaint is that people are still defending Trickle Down Economics. It didn't work under Regan, it certainly hasn't worked under Bush, and we are in for some lean times because of it.

:wallbash: The root of the crisis are the social engineers like Barney Frank, not Reagan. Reagan did not encourage equal opportunity lending. The banks didn't start those lending practices till the Clinton Administration. Banks didn't make those loans till our government told them they would guarantee the risky loans.

My complaint: I have the gamecenter online package and the streamed video is a 4:3 aspect ratio in a 9:16 box.

Here's a good one: the Red $ox just hit a 3-HR to cut the lead to 7-4 in the seventh inning. The douchebag announcer just said "Do you believe in Miracles, Al Michaels once said. The Red Sox believe tonight."

Ummm....really? REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS? You just drew a comparison between the biggest upset in international hockey history to the team with the 4th-highest MLB payroll cutting into a lead while down 3 games to 1 in the ALCS?

Someone should get into that press box and crosscheck the PbP guy's teeth out.

:wallbash: The root of the crisis are the social engineers like Barney Frank, not Reagan. Reagan did not encourage equal opportunity lending. The banks didn't start those lending practices till the Clinton Administration. Banks didn't make those loans till our government told them they would guarantee the risky loans.

This has nothing to do with my post but I'll bite. What you said is true, kinda. Those lending practices did start during the Clinton administration, but those loans were not actually risky at the time because our economy was so strong that people could actually pay them back. It wasn't until this current culture of corporate greed, pushed by this administration and supported by both a republican house and senate, stripped the country of actual wealth and it became a problem.

All I'll say is "record surplus to record debt"