Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

My complaint is against the radio commercial for the "Whiny Awards." Does anyone else find it not funny to hear Jim Kelly talking about how hammered Thurman Thomas would get? So hammered he would sleep at the stadium so he wouldn't miss meetings. Am I the only one thinking if these guys took it a bit more seriously the Bills may have actually WON a Super Bowl?

Didn't Darryl Talley say as much a few years ago?

I've really been getting into these micro-breweries. I'm drinking a Great Lakes brew called Commodore Perry and its great!! I highly recommend it.

The Edmund Fitzgerald is a really nice porter from them. Check out Victory Brewing's stuff too if you get a chance. Really good.

Complaint: having a really tough time getting back to eating discipline after the holidays. I'm still within a few pounds of my lowest weight since I was 20, but I haven't made any progress since Thanksgiving.

Check out Victory Brewing's stuff too if you get a chance. Really good.

I second this. The Victory Whirlwind is an amazing summer beer, reminds me of lazy college summer nights :)

I finally remembered to stop through PA on the way back from WNY after the holidays, got a case of the Hop Devil IPA :thumbsup:

I second this. The Victory Whirlwind is an amazing summer beer, reminds me of lazy college summer nights :)

I finally remembered to stop through PA on the way back from WNY after the holidays, got a case of the Hop Devil IPA :thumbsup:

Hope u gave him the benefit of a reach around. :ph34r:

Doing nothing but reading procedural stuff during this entire first week on my new job sucks. I want to do some real work. That makes the day go by much faster than reading about when I have to submit form X instead of form Z.

How about the sexual assault training? I was required to do 12 hours of it at one previous job. :rolleyes:

How about the sexual assault training? I was required to do 12 hours of it at one previous job. :rolleyes:

Keep your hands off the other guys at work and you won't have to! (I kid, I kid)

I once pointed out that my ex's workplace was much like the video of what NOT to do at my workplace.

Does antibiotics take care of that or is it chronic.

Hope u gave him the benefit of a reach around. :ph34r:

:w00t:

He's now a..............Cereal Rapist.

:death:

:w00t:

This is the stuff that keeps me coming back.