Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I've been living with non-stop crazy, temper tantrums and extreme acts of selfishness for so long I've forgotten what "normal" is. But divorce sucks. Stuck between two bad outcomes. :angry: <end of rant>

Only cure. Get some strange. When I divorced my ex, stumbling into the house at 7 am, reeking of booze, sex and another woman's perfume; crawling into bed with my ex couldn't have felt any better.

Edited by inkman

Only cure. Get some strange. When I divorced my ex, stumbling into the house at 7 am, reeking of booze, sex and another woman's perfume; crawling into bed with my ex couldn't have felt any better.

My wife and I are basically like roommates at this point. If I could just get of this Catholic guilt complex then... you're probably right.

It's that one week of the year where there shouldn't be complaining on Thursday. So have at it.

Here's mine for the week. On monday I tweaked something in my shoulder at the gym and it is driving me crazy now. It's nothing crippling or stopping me from my daily routines, it's just not very comfortable and sleeping has been interesting. The best part of the whole thing? I was doing a leg workout when this happened, so I have no no clue what I did. I got home and it started to set in. I hurt this one in a hockey game about 5 years ago and it must somehow be related to that because it is similar feelings in the same spot.

Good call Shrader.

My brother is being an ###### to my parents. He uses their stuff and all they want is to be able to put their lawnmowers in their barn for the winter but my brother has the barn full of crap. He's being a spoiled petulant little brat and he is older than I am. I have half a mind to punch him at Christmas. He lives in a house rent free and my parents take him and his new gf and kid to dinner all the time and stuff and then they ask him for something and he goes all captain douchebiggolo. I am so pissed at him right now. My dad has major depression issues and s#!t like this doesn't help. I am sure that there is something going on with my Brothers X which is sparking his lashing out and failure to help out but you know what? GROW THE ###### UP YOU UNGRATEFUL ######### ##### ####### ####### ###### ########## #######

Once you hit your 30's I expect you to be able to understand that sometimes you just have to get your #### together. I can't even explain my anger. I mean, is it that hard to move your junk cars around so my parents can use their barn? How freaking hard is it? Are you that much of a prick? Our dad is in a god dam wheel chair! Grow up. Man up. And just do it.

I hate to say it because I feel guilty but I am so glad I live 700 Miles away or I would be drawn into this circle of stupid where my bro has life problems, he vents on everywhere, my parents get mad at him, DRAMA and then he'll need something from them and poof everything will then be fine for a couple weeks. Petulant little child.

/endrant

Only managed 3 hrs sleep last night. Working until 10:30 tonight is going to SUCK!

Trashed my knee on Sunday (contributed to lack of sleep last night). I'm walking like Snake Pliskin right now. Can't straighten it all the way, and putting weight on it is very painful. And it is swollen.

And, tomorrow and Friday are company holidays but I have to work all day Friday starting at 8am. We have contractors in from Italy and they need to be babysat while they work on installing new equipment. The hours are going to be tough. I've been on 2nd shift for some time now. My body is pretty well set to sleep around 1am. 6am wake up is going to be damned early. I'm too damned old to operate on this little sleep anymore.

Only managed 3 hrs sleep last night. Working until 10:30 tonight is going to SUCK!

Trashed my knee on Sunday (contributed to lack of sleep last night). I'm walking like Snake Pliskin right now. Can't straighten it all the way, and putting weight on it is very painful. And it is swollen.

And, tomorrow and Friday are company holidays but I have to work all day Friday starting at 8am. We have contractors in from Italy and they need to be babysat while they work on installing new equipment. The hours are going to be tough. I've been on 2nd shift for some time now. My body is pretty well set to sleep around 1am. 6am wake up is going to be damned early. I'm too damned old to operate on this little sleep anymore.

Which fine Italian equipment company will be screwing up your weekend?

Some long time Bostonite now moved to the land of rape and pillage has taken it upon themselves to break a tradition. Complaints on a wednesday?!? What is this communist russia?

Finishing up a kitchen renovation and the cabinet and countertop vendors have consistently mis-shipped and omitted key components that are making this take weeks longer than it should. You're really shocked that I wanted handles and pulls for my new cabinets? A drain for the new sink I ordered and installed? I am starting to wonder how these people are thriving with such piss-poor logistics and ordering systems in place. Oh that's right - new cabinets are nearly 10 grand.

Some long time Bostonite now moved to the land of rape and pillage has taken it upon themselves to break a tradition. Complaints on a wednesday?!? What is this communist russia?

This has happened for the last few years now. I guess that makes it a tradition. :o

Edited by shrader

Christmas is a Thursday this year too. We may have to save this thread for that week too.

woah woah woah.

Christmas is all about complaining:

"I gotta travel for this stupid census and my wife is like 8 months pregnant with some other guys kid"

"There wasn't any room at the Inn"

"I have no gifts to bring"

"What a stupid tree, Charlie Brown."

woah woah woah.

"I gotta travel for this stupid census and my wife is like 8 months pregnant with some other guys kid"

I only got 24 presents this year while my a$$hole brother got 25! rabble rabble rabble...

#firstworldproblems

EDIT: I like how your first three examples were birth of Jesus complaints, and then Charlie Brown get thrown in there? Are those on the same level? :lol:

Edited by Touched by Boyes

woah woah woah.

This is damn funny.

woah woah woah.

Isn't just about every occasion where family gathers all about complaining? Tomorrow offers plenty of opportunity for that.

My complaint pertains to tomorrow so I guess it may qualify as a complaint Thursday.

My sister is making dinner. Problem is so is my mother-in law. For years it was always one family would host dinner. However, my sister and mother have become addicted to the early shopping crap that is a complaint in its own right. Therefore her dinner is at 2. My in-laws is at 5. All week I have been listening to my wife tell me how much food her mom is making and we can't eat much at my sister's because nobody will be hungry at 5. On the flip side I have my mom telling me how much her and my sister are making and "it's going to so nice having all the kids together ".

So instead of having a nice relaxing day I will be trying to make sure both my sister and mother-in law are satisfied with my food intake. Don't get me wrong I can eat but eating usually requires sleeping. Hopefully my sister is not offended when I take a 3:00-4:30 nap in preperation for the next feast at 5.

It's that one week of the year where there shouldn't be complaining on Thursday. So have at it.

Great idea to setup a complaint Wednesday thread. Well done, sir!

My only complaint is the name of a Double-A baseball team coming to Biloxi, MS. They will be known as the "Shuckers." Never name anything that ends w/ "ucker." And to make matters worse the acronym is "BS."

Edited by thanes16

My wife went out yesterday to buy over $170 worth of food for tomorrow. Attending our feast will be my mother, her parents, her brother, & her sister. With the storm pending last night, she tells me that she hopes nobody comes.

:doh: :huh: :blink:

You just spent $170 on food and now you hope nobody shows up??? I mean...I know her mother and her sister can be a pain and we'd rather not deal with their drama, but really?

Edited by Buffalo Wings

Discover card approved me for the worst credit line I've ever been given on a credit card. So now I won't be able to transfer as much of my outstanding debt to a zero interest card.

F*ck me for having an excellent credit score and trying to be financially responsible right?