GDT / Maple Leafs @ Buffalo Sabres Saturday March 30th, 7pm / MSG ESPN+ & WGR Radio

I have only made 2 bets in my life and I am soooooo tempted to bet $500 against Buffalo tonight. This will be one of those bood off the ice at the end of the 2nd. 

if this was a win and in scenario, I would 100% do it. Not enough is on the line tonight.

Just beat the Leafs! I don't care how what time of year it is, where we are in the standings, or any other crap you can think of. Send those POS fans back up the QEW pissed off.

On a side note, I'm happy the arena will have some juice tonight with a mostly full house

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Stads said:

Just beat the Leafs! I don't care how what time of year it is, where we are in the standings, or any other crap you can think of. Send those POS fans back up the QEW pissed off.

On a side note, I'm happy the arena will have some juice tonight with a mostly full house

Yeah but the juice will be for the leafs not the Sabres 

1 minute ago, Indabuff said:

Please beat these *****.  I cannot stand Toronto and their fans.   They're worse than New England to me. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

At least half the lower bowl is leaf fans. At least 65% or more leaf fans here.

To quote Henry Jones... "we're pilgrims in an unholy land"

Eh. Ever been to a Carolina game? Buffalo expats took over their building.

Just now, Indabuff said:

Dude with the full on Polish gear!   Dyngus Day baby!

I meant to ask him where he got that.

Yet another one of those games I’ve been anticipating all day. Even though I quit on the Sabres after the Ottawa game. This loss to the leafs will surely push me over the edge, that is until the Sabres win Tuesday and somehow the capitals and redwings let the Sabres come back. This is torture. I for sure thought I was done 

Did anyone hear the Paterka interview on WGR? At the end he was asked what Jack Quinn means to the Sabres, and he said something like, "well everyone knows what a great hockey player he is, but what is appreciated about him is his smile,. It brightens everything up and is really great." Or something like that.  Kind of funny 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1