GDT / Maple Leafs @ Buffalo Sabres Saturday March 30th, 7pm / MSG ESPN+ & WGR Radio

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Stop with this BS. 

Any STH that wants to recoup some of the money they have spent on this team good for them 

Any vitriol should be directed at the owner who is responsible for this mess 

AGREED.....I personally don't do it but we wouldn't have to worry about this if we could sell some freaking tickets because we were a winning team

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KC Scouts said:

AGREED.....I personally don't do it but we wouldn't have to worry about this if we could sell some freaking tickets because we were a winning team

I’m part of a season ticket group with My Aunt who has had them since the beginning.  When we got together to divide up the tickets for the year she asked if it was Ok to sell the Leafs games. I didn’t object 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

A lot of non play by play talk during gameplay on the ESPN feed.

In the Toronta broadcast there’ll be a play and the color guy will still be going on about the play after they’ve all been down the ice and back TWICE. Just call the f***** game.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Also who the heck is Bobby McMahon? I swear, my league recognition at large is so much lower now 

Bobby McMann is their 3rd line center.  Signed as a free agent last season.