GDT - 2/10/24 St Louis @ Buffalo - 1pm ABC / ESPN+

inkman

Can we fire Granato and his whole coaching staff please. No hustle, no passion, and it seems like no accountability. This team needs a coach who is going to put fire in their ***** and if you don’t skate hard then you sit the bench. We need a defensive coach or two to work with their defense especially Power. Way too soft out there.

Just now, BC Sabres Fan said:

This PP makes me ill.

This coaching staff makes me ill!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SabresBillsFan said:

Can we fire Granato and his whole coaching staff please. No hustle, no passion, and it seems like no accountability. This team needs a coach who is going to put fire in their ***** and if you don’t skate hard then you sit the bench. We need a defensive coach or two to work with their defense especially Power. Way too soft out there.

This coaching staff makes me ill!

I agree I've been watching a lot of Philly games and the accountability and respect towards torts you can see it on the bench 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

what is going on?  Breakouts are bad, zone entries are bad, we keep giving them the puck with failed long passes.  

I’m gonna go out on a limb and suggest it’s coaching.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

There were two forwards there to watch.  Looked like a kooky bounce and Power misplayed it but I get it, blame the closest defenseman.  

It's how Kyrou got so open. The two forwards were behind where you can't really defend anything, just watch it go in.

13 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Embarrassing, inept, useless, terrible… what best describes the power play? 

The Blues are just beating them to the puck and clogging up the passing lanes. But when the Sabres do get in the offensive zone they noodle around passing the puck until they turn it over.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Dahlin wanted to go with Kapoenen. Rough shift. 

McAvoy came into the league with Chara as a line mate.  Dahlin got help/mentoring/ from ?   Another huge blemish on the organization. 

I’m just gonna stop blaming the organisation, and flat out blame Pegula.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.