GDT - 2/10/24 St Louis @ Buffalo - 1pm ABC / ESPN+

inkman

Just now, Sabres73 said:

You'd fire the announcer for saying the period is going fast? Really?

You had to hear how he's been talking about it. He can't hide his desire to get out of the building ASAP. He'll probably beat Rob.

Both of them are mailing it in.

I'm transferring my hatred of this team to the announcers, yes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Believer said:

If it were possible, the Sabres should rent a bus and take both PP Units and Ellis over to Rochester… and pick up the Amerks PP units and Appert for the ride back to Buffalo… 

Maybe they could stop at the Falls and send Ellis over in a barrel...or without a barrel...either way.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

You had to hear how he's been talking about it. He can't hide his desire to get out of the building ASAP. He'll probably beat Rob.

Both of them are mailing it in.

I'm transferring my hatred of this team to the announcers, yes.

What feed do you have?  I have ESPN with Wyshunski and Ms. Mlezko ?  Something like that?

This team has no concept how to generate high scoring chances. Other teams just let them pass around the perimeter, keep the lanes clear, and let the goalie take easy point shots, wait until a bounce or bad pass, and counterattack immediately. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

Cozens is the only 1 with any heart on this team, I'd be good getting rid of all these cream puffs.

Would keep Benson and UPL.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TageMVP said:

Benson got wrecked trying the patented Sabres "extra dangle" 

Runt 

Runt with heart.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ogelthorpe said:

Disgusting, Okposo and Greenway on your power play. What a joke. 10 plus years of picks in the top 13 of drafts and that is best they can do line wise. Everyone should be fired including Terey. 

There are many ways to spell Terri but this is one I hadn’t considered.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ok.  Home game matinee. Decent crowd for Buffalo.  They fall behind to a team with only 1 loss when they start the game with the lead. 

My biggest, no, one of my biggest problems with DG is his team is NOT READY TO PLAY in the first period.  I just don’t get it. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Agree 4

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Dan's been excited about how quickly the period is going. Then he brought it up again after the Blue shot the puck into the crowd, stopping play.

I'd fire him for that alone.

Great message from your Voice. Let's get this over with.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Ok.  Home game matinee. Decent crowd for Buffalo.  The fall behind to a team with only 1 loss when they start the game with the lead. 

My biggest, no, one of my biggest problems with DG is his team is NOT READY TO PLAY in the first period.  I just don’t get it. 

Messier was asked how important the Coach’s pre game locker room talk is… He said it is critical… Sets the tone.

Clearly, whatever Granato is saying to the team before sending them out is either dysfunctional or falling on deaf ears.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.