GDT - 2/10/24 St Louis @ Buffalo - 1pm ABC / ESPN+

inkman

Just now, Believer said:

Neighbors parked in front of net… No chance for UPL… 

UPL is keeping this team viable. How do you have a 1.57 GAA and a .943 save percentage in your last 9 and only go 5-4? No support.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Dan's been excited about how quickly the period is going. Then he brought it up again after the Blue shot the puck into the crowd, stopping play.

I'd fire him for that alone.

Great message from your Voice. Let's get this over with.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Seeing that graphic about the blues PP improvement with coaching changing and adding a PP consultant in Brad Richard's makes me absolutely sick and even more mad at Adams 

Very proactive leadership in St Louis.  They know they’re sliding and are taking steps to turn it around.  They will be seriously interviewing coaches, even though the interim is doing ok.  Ok is not good enough. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Dan's been excited about how quickly the period is going. Then he brought it up again after the Blue shot the puck into the crowd, stopping play.

So, Dan 'Dumbleavy'?

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You'd fire the announcer for saying the period is going fast? Really?

Just now, Pimlach said:

Very proactive leadership in St Louis.  They know they’re sliding and are taking steps to turn it around.  They will be seriously interviewing coaches, even though the interim is doing ok.  Ok is not good enough. 

Brad Richards, Adam Oates there are tons more of former PP experts out there.

8 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Seeing that graphic about the blues PP improvement with coaching changing and adding a PP consultant in Brad Richard's makes me absolutely sick and even more mad at Adams 

Bringing this back to the Sabres... So, no Richards?

Good times.

If it were possible, the Sabres should rent a bus and take both PP Units and Ellis over to Rochester… and pick up the Amerks PP units and Appert for the ride back to Buffalo… 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.