Cozens, Samuelsson and Skinner are all day to day with UBIs

Brawndo

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

If I read you right, I'm with you. What could it possibly matter? Maybe replacements will be hungry, appreciative and just as effective?

Quite frankly, you might be on something.  

Sorry, I meant onto something.  

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I liked this from Lance tbh 

Part of the normal rigours of trying to win in the national league 

You liked that? It's no more insightful than the rubbish that was going around here as soon as the Sabres started sliding... That's the league. Most teams are struggling.

10 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You liked that? It's no more insightful than the rubbish that was going around here as soon as the Sabres started sliding... That's the league. Most teams are struggling.

I liked it because I’m seemingly ever fighting on behalf of the fanbase to keep the expectations beyond non-existent. The injury excuse is just *sitting* there for one inclined to disregard league relativeness. You can almost hear the GM utilizing it as excuse to run it back. “Everyone has injuries” dismisses away with that excuse and it’s completely apt 

I don’t need insight. I’ve got it. I need people to at least agree on the base facts so common ground can be argued and insight can be achieved as a collective 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, French Collection said:

The dreaded Chicago flu! No one scary on that team.

Is there a call up or two? Can they travel from Rochester? This a decent opponent to put Kulich on a scoring line against.

Makes too much sense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.