Penguins (9-9-0) @ Sabres (8-9-2) Black Friday 6pm TNT

Shoot da Puck

This is one of the most boring games I've ever attended.  This is uninspired hockey.  At least act like you care.

The only positive I have is that they are better than the band they have here.  "Uncovered". The band is awful and makes me want to watch the Sabres instead.

Back to the game.  Lord help me.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

This team is just cursed…. There is literally no other explanation because even bad teams with bad owners stumbled into good luck at times. We have perpetual bad luck with everything. 

Muel flubs a pass they score, Dahlin, who has played well, fans a pass and immediately they score. 

We could shoot 100 pucks on net and we’d score 5 times. Everyone else would get bounces and/or help and get 10 to 15. 

Perpetually poor management. It’s not magic. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LTS said:

This is one of the most boring games I've ever attended.  This is uninspired hockey.  At least act like you care.

The only positive I have is that they are better than the band they have here.  "Uncovered". The band is awful and makes me want to watch the Sabres instead.

Back to the game.  Lord help me.

I hope you see a great 3rd and get a win. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Perpetually poor management. It’s not magic. 

It doesn't matter, if that were the case than there'd be quite a few other teams that would never bounce back. Ottawa being an easy one seeing as they had a worse owner.

Edmonton is a literal mess and has had two awful GMs and through pure luck got McDavid. 

By now we should of at very least fell backwards into the playoffs by dumb luck alone.  

4 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

It doesn't matter, if that were the case than there'd be quite a few other teams that would never bounce back. Ottawa being an easy one seeing as they had a worse owner.

Edmonton is a literal mess and has had two awful GMs and through pure luck got McDavid. 

By now we should of at very least fell backwards into the playoffs by dumb luck alone.  

“If that were the case”

lol ok fine. You got me. We are “cursed” 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.