GDT: Flyers @ Sabres - November 3, 2023 - 7:00PM, NHLN/MSG-B📺WGR📻

Doohickie

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Dude they are 5 and 5 and this one is far from over

listen to your friend Aaron Rodgers and relax. He’s a cool dude 

They were fortunate to win Wed.

I'm an ardent fan, but I'm calling it as the product plays it on the ice......THEY SUCK right now and haven't looked good for an overwhelming number of games now. The Avs game and maybe 1 other they looked poised. The rest, they look like hammered dog *****.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Start trading players. If they don't want to give the effort, get the F out!!!

Just now, Billznut said:

But they all like each other and get along so well. We can’t mess with the chemistry that is building with the young guys —Kevyn probably 

The day the Sabres go deep in the playoffs, the roster will probably be half of what it is now. 

For this year I don’t see any major changes. Over the next three years I see the following players gone. 

KO, Girgs, Krebs, Clifton, VO, UPL

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The Boos were very loud and the team should be embarrassed.  On National TV no less.  

Adam’s needs to make a trip to the locker room.  Maybe he does not say a word, but he needs to be seen and he needs to look pissed off.  

This is 4 bad periods of hockey now.  The Sabres are playing like they are afraid of them.  

Change the goalie and light a fire Donny.  

The fans want to embrace this team but we can’t yet. Efforts like this happen way too much.  Remember the hardest working team in hockey?  I loved that team because the effort and toughness. Not a fan of the culture right now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The Boos were very loud and the team should be embarrassed.  On National TV no less.  

Adam’s needs to make a trip to the locker room.  Maybe he does not say a word, but he needs to be seen and he needs to look pissed off.  

This is 4 bad periods of hockey now.  The Sabres are playing like they are afraid of them.  

Change the goalie and light a fire Donny.  

Donny doesn’t light fires.  He’s probably having them practice positive self affirmation in mirrors  

Im Good Enough Nighty Night GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

The day the Sabres go deep in the playoffs, the roster will probably be half of what it is now. 

For this year I don’t see any major changes. Over the next three years I see the following players gone. 

At least three if not four of them shouldn't have been on the team this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Most of them are gone next year, at least 3-4 will be .  But they are not the problem.  Our best players have to start playing better at some point.  I have not heard their names much tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

They were fortunate to win Wed.

I'm an ardent fan, but I'm calling it as the product plays it on the ice......THEY SUCK right now and haven't looked good for an overwhelming number of games now. The Avs game and maybe 1 other they looked poised. The rest, they look like hammered dog *****.

No I understand the in game reactions I just meant moreso because your in the moment reactions are leading to very not in the moment prognostications and plans of action 

13 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Start trading players. If they don't want to give the effort, get the F out!!!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.