GDT: Flyers @ Sabres - November 3, 2023 - 7:00PM, NHLN/MSG-B📺WGR📻

Doohickie

3 minutes ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

I am getting tired of the national games!!!! I want to hear our folks not these other douches!!!! Ok, i am too lazy to match radio broadcast to TV!! LOL

Often NHLN games just pick up one of the RSN feeds. Hoping it's the Sabres feed since they are the home team. We'll see.

• Agree 1

I don't see a Torts team coming out slow.  Philly will be hitting and working hard.   No doubt they looked at the film and saw some things about UPL and they have at least a few guys that can score.  

I think we should bury them but we have to play a lot better than Wednesday.  

Goat Heads, home, a chance for 3 in a row - they better be motivated.  

• Agree 1

DASTARDLY !!

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

Roger's Friday Night Hockey loves the Sabres.  Three SportsNet TV options up here in The Great White North.  Basically a national coverage game up here.

Also available *on pirate satellite, orbiting your living room* near yous.

31 minutes ago, inkman said:

Who’s gun am I looking at?

Skinsie !!

Such a cutie.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I don't see a Torts team coming out slow.  Philly will be hitting and working hard.   No doubt they looked at the film and saw some things about UPL and they have at least a few guys that can score.  

I think we should bury them but we have to play a lot better than Wednesday.  

Goat Heads, home, a chance for 3 in a row - they better be motivated.  

One thing I really wanna see this season is a permanent end to their habit of, whenever there is a home game with a chance to build some excitement around the team and increase the chances of creating a home-ice advantage with a raucous crowd, coming out in a coma and pooping the bed for most of the game.

It hasn't happened yet.  If they want to be a real team, it needs to start yesterday.

• Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

One thing I really wanna see this season is a permanent end to their habit of, whenever there is a home game with a chance to build some excitement around the team and increase the chances of creating a home-ice advantage with a raucous crowd, coming out in a coma and pooping the bed for most of the game.

It hasn't happened yet.  If they want to be a real team, it needs to start yesterday.

hard to make the playoffs by being an elite road team and one of the worst home teams in the league(5th worst last year, only teams worse were the 4 teams that finished 30+ points beneath them in the standings---quite pathetic)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.