GDT- GAME 5: Americans @ Bears 7:05pm, TV-MSG (NYS only) & AHL TV, Radio 95.7 FM/950 AM (ROC)

PromoTheRobot

Oh yea, the creation of a GDT on a message board directly affects the ability of the Amerks to win. Just like saying “it looks like the goalie is gonna get a shutout” with less than 5 mins left in the game affects the chances of said goalie to achieve the shutout. 😂

GO AMERKS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Delete this thread and go back to the general Amerks thread, we are 0-3 since making GDTs for the Amerks. Is it superstitious, certainly, but I want to win.

20 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Delete this thread and go back to the general Amerks thread, we are 0-3 since making GDTs for the Amerks. Is it superstitious, certainly, but I want to win.

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

So they’re due.

This is the Gambler's Fallacy.  😉

2 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Oh yea, the creation of a GDT on a message board directly affects the ability of the Amerks to win. Just like saying “it looks like the goalie is gonna get a shutout” with less than 5 mins left in the game affects the chances of said goalie to achieve the shutout. 😂

GO AMERKS!!!

In theory, it is not.  But somehow, it seems that way.  I know this is a misuse of conditional probability, but...

• Like (+1) 1

Every time I tune in to watch these games, which has been sporadic since game one, the Amerks seem to be getting dominated by a superior opponent. For all the speed the Amerks possess, Hershey seems faster to loos pucks and faster to make decisions; just imposing their will from one end to the other. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Every time I tune in to watch these games, which has been sporadic since game one, the Amerks seem to be getting dominated by a superior opponent. For all the speed the Amerks possess, Hershey seems faster to loos pucks and faster to make decisions; just imposing their will from one end to the other. 

And they eat up every shooting lane in their end. Amerks skate around on the power play and never shoot because no lane.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Rochester were good in the first period again.  They have not been good in the second for the 4th straight game.

Exactly. This is not sustainable at all. And being outshot every game doesn't help. Sabres organization needs to get some size and grit in the system. Even though Dylan McIlarth is 31, he is like 6'5" 230 and is a total freight train on the ice. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.