The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023: First Round GDT

Eleven

6 minutes ago, Thorny said:

And there it is.

The funniest thing is the over the glass call also gets made to a certainty, so by the “let the boys play” process, and not calling anything in an effort to avoid “affecting” the game, they actually affect the game by picking and choosing which rules to enforce

I wish more people understood this.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I honestly don't need another reason to hate Boston even more than I already do. Looks like I'm gonna have at least one. 

Way back in the older days before the Sabres existed, the Bruins were my favorite team.  Bobby Orr my favorite player.  I despise the Leaves more than Broons.  

They will keep Toronto out of it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • dislike 1

We need o.t. Here. So badly.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Way back in the older days before the Sabres existed, the Bruins were my favorite team.  Bobby Orr my favorite player.  I despise the Leaves more than Broons.  

Who loosened your grip on Bobby Orr?

10 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Did you drop the Bruins the day the Sabres debuted or did you cheer for both for a while?

I can see Toronto beating either of these teams. Both these teams are gonna be beat to ***** for the next round. 

1 minute ago, nfreeman said:

Wow.

BTW, Montour and Reinhart are both really good and important players for the Panthers.  Pretty disappointing how little the Sabres got out of, and for, Montour.

Ex-Sabres 3, Boston 3

1 minute ago, nfreeman said:

Wow.

BTW, Montour and Reinhart are both really good and important players for the Panthers.  Pretty disappointing how little the Sabres got out of, and for, Montour.

Years ago, I thought Craig Rivet (Instigators) stated that the Sabres already had a talented D-man in Montour, if they would only use him properly....especially on the powerplay as a quarterback.  Maybe he was right?!?!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Years ago, I thought Craig Rivet (Instigators) stated that the Sabres already had a talented D-man in Montour, if they would only use him properly....especially on the powerplay as a quarterback.  Maybe he was right?!?!

Sabres didn't have the brightest coaches when he was here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.