GDT: Senators @Sabres 4-13-2023 7pm MSG

spndnchz

Those Mittelstadt suck people are going to be really quiet after he just won a board battle, was strong enough to pull away from the defender who was trying to hold onto him, made him fall down, then made a great pass to Joker for the goal...

Edited by matter2003

17 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Is Dodo still mad at you? Wow it's been over a week. There are daffodils by the back lot behind the Aud. You know she loves them. And chocolate from Parkside. I know the owner. He'll open up for you after the game.

No.  I bought her daffodils in a planter before Easter and she just transferred them out to the garden today.  We also have sponge candy from Parkside and she made a butter lamb for Easter, much to 5he delight of the company .  I am 100 percent telling the truth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Believer said:

Fun period… Great pace… Had chances… Shots almost even… but they are playing a much more physical game… Hits 16-3…. Will wear us down… We need to start checking…

I need help with understanding our lack of hitting. Is it part of DG’s scheme? If so, what is the theory? That it slows down our speed advantage? Or is it that the players are generally averse to it, i.e., it’s never been part of their game coming up?

As good as we become offensively, I fear it will become a real weakness when we make the playoffs.

Please enlighten me with serious responses only. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Is it just me or has John-Jason been playing really well the last 10 games or so?

He definitely perked back up recently. Started the season beautifully. Disappeared. Great end Nov-begin Dec. Disappeared. Back to life in March.   A kid growing and learning consistency.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

I need help with understanding our lack of hitting. Is it part of DG’s scheme? If so, what is the theory? That it slows down our speed advantage? Or is it that the players are generally averse to it, i.e., it’s never been part of their game coming up?

As good as we become offensively, I fear it will become a real weakness when we make the playoffs.

Please enlighten me with serious responses only. 

I share similar concerns.  So I can’t explain the coaches thoughts or plan.  I guess we will learn how these other parts of the game emerge.  Players willing to take the body will help, that might have to come from within them. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

If you think it isn’t,  then you never played the game.  They are in the same division and coming up at the same pace.  Lots of players the same age that know each other.  

Comments like yours make me question your understanding of the game and this league.  

How is “The game with two team that end their season this week super important” questioning your knowledge of the hockey?  Unlike what you said above 🤔

1 minute ago, Sidc3000 said:

How is “The game with two team that end their season this week super important” questioning your knowledge of the hockey?  Unlike what you said above 🤔

Please stop.  I’m done with this. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.