GDT: Senators @Sabres 4-13-2023 7pm MSG

spndnchz

Geez… Skinner…  Got to convert those shots to goals tonight… We left way too many on the ice last night.

Edited by Believer

10 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

The game with two team that end their season this week super important  

Candy Whatever GIF by M&M’S Chocolate

If you think it isn’t,  then you never played the game.  They are in the same division and coming up at the same pace.  Lots of players the same age that know each other.  

Comments like yours make me question your understanding of the game and this league.  

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

If you think it isn’t,  then you never played the game.  They are in the same division and coming up at the same pace.  Lots of players the same age that know each other.  

Comments like yours make me question your understanding of the game and this league.  

Just his opinion… 

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

it’s an important game for their ego’s. I get that. In the grand scheme of the season its not… obviously. 

I haven’t played hockey but I’ve played sports so I understand the ego part. 

Just now, Sidc3000 said:

it’s an important game for their ego’s. I get that. In the grand scheme of the season its not… obviously. 

I haven’t played hockey but I’ve played sports so I understand the ego part. 

You have got it.  They will face each other a lot. They better team will be the one that hates losing more.  So it goes beyond ego into mindset. 

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Sure.  And mine response was mine.  If he wants to question my opinion, I I can question his.  Isn’t that the purpose of the forum?  

Yes but I don’t question people’s knowledge just because they disagree with my opinion unlike you

Edited by Sidc3000

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Sure.  And mine response was mine.  If he wants to question my opinion, I I can question his.  Isn’t that the purpose of the forum?  

And a friendly forum, it is… Back to the game, Men…

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

You have got it.  They will face each other a lot. They better team will be the one that hates losing more.  So it goes beyond ego into mindset. 

At some point, Boston, Tampa, maybe even Toronto will get old...and Buffalo and Ottawa will be vying for the division.  I agree it's important to send Ottawa a message that we're not going anywhere....I just wish we were a little more aggressive in our own crease tonight (and theirs)

• Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Fun period… Great pace… Had chances… Shots almost even… but they are playing a much more physical game… Hits 16-3…. Will wear us down… We need to start checking…

Edited by Believer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.