GDT: Predators @ Sabres - Mar. 21, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ, WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

LGR4GM

Just now, Contempt said:

This is a serious question, last year they finished with 75 points and on a clear up trajectory. This year if they finish with barely more than that and completely crapped their pants to end the year can this year still be considered progress?

"It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

ย 

Getting blown out 7-0, 6-1, etc to close out the year burns a lot of goodwill built with the gains we saw for over the first 3/4 of the season.

ย 

Maybe it's that we're a very young team that just isn't ready for the pressure cooker of a playoff race. That's fine if you're at least competitive. These guys have regressed to the Raaaaalph days.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Spoonman said:

Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

I am keeping reciepts.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m sure your are. Like I said, iโ€™ll be positive when they give me something to be positive about. I was very positive for the first few months of the season until i started to see the horrendous defensive deficiencies. I thought this would happen eventually. Surprised it took this longย 

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

@ScottysabresI think that is the burbon talking.....

ย 

whiskey bourbon GIF

Haven't touched it unfortunately.

The evidence is in the past 12 seasons. I mean, I don't like it anymore than anyone else, but Pegula buying this team is a complete disaster, and I do sincerely mean complete. There is no excuse for what has happened here in Buffalo under his ownership, none.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, inkman said:

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve seen a team mail it in like this ever. ย Man Tim Murray is furious right now, dreaming of a team that could give up so easily.ย 

If they keep doing this I don't understand how anyone can keep their jobs. Lose. Fine. At least give a ***** while you are doing it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.