GDT: Predators @ Sabres - Mar. 21, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

So, you give no positives since hiring GMKA, and subsequently CDG. Am I correct in your assessment? Making notes and taking names.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Positves:

1. They lose more flamboyantly than previously

2. They lose more cheaply than previously

See? We can find positives in anything

Just now, Spoonman said:

So, you give no positives since hiring GMKA, and subsequently CDG. Am I correct in your assessment? Making notes and taking names.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

You may take my jacket sir, but the name stays with me. 😜 

I give no positives to the outcome of the seasons under GMKA. And while I am fully aware he was handed a disaster, never the less the age old adage applies, when your handed lemons, you make lemonade. This, good sir, IS NOT lemonade.

1 minute ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Yes, can we please pick up Saros in a trade? He looks like a solid replacement for us why we wait for the savior.

something something something blocking players something something development something something patience

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

Noted, for 2023-24 See you soon.

Question, if the coach and or GM lose their job between now and then will you still see me or does that then not count anymore?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

I give no positives to the outcome of the seasons under GMKA. And while I am fully aware he was handed a disaster, never the less the age old adage applies, when your handed lemons, you make lemonade. This, good sir, IS NOT lemonade.

You and your negative mates can enjoy the hate.

star wars lack of faith GIF

2 minutes ago, Contempt said:

something something something blocking players something something development something something patience

Question, if the coach and or GM lose their job between now and then will you still see me or does that then not count anymore?

@Contemptif you really believe that GMKA and/or CDG are being fired, you need to get another team. Not happening this year. This is the best build the Sabres have had in the drought. 

You and your fellow dissenters lack of foresight and patience is a mere disturbance in the FORCE.

The Phantom Menace Fear GIF by Star Wars

\\ 

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

He's got the ice, he's got the water, he's squeezed the lemons. The sugar is slowly being added. Once he's done mixing, and you've had your first glass, I bet you'll be back for 2nd's.

2 minutes ago, Contempt said:

Charlie Brown Halloween GIF by Peanuts

Keep waiting Linus. He's coming.

....and you will be first on the bandwagon when they hit on the young ins.....Receipts are being kept. You will be held to account with your ilk. Love you butttttttttt.....

Look Check It Out GIF by Dax

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.