Devon Levi Signed to 3 year deal

sabresparaavida

Just now, nfreeman said:

So last night on the Rangers' broadcast (which is a consistently excellent production btw), they said something that I don't think I knew:  Levi had the all-time 2nd-highest career SV% in NCAA history, behind only Hellebucyk.

And He’s right in front of Ryan Miller 

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Short of one last start to close out his career if the team is mathematically eliminated, Anderson has to be done at this point, right?

Yes. If he's cleared medically then I at the very least have him dress as the backup against Ottawa in the final home game so he can get recognized by the home fans and by the Sens.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

Yes. If he's cleared medically then I at the very least have him dress as the backup against Ottawa in the final home game so he can get recognized by the home fans and by the Sens.

I didn’t realize there was an injury issue right now. 

7 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Kid’s a tank. I’m convinced he is in Buffalo next season.

Like I said elsewhere, this ***** goalie situation was manufactured by KA to kiss Levi’s ass.

Im not sure how I feel about that to be honest.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MBD said:

Yeah. If it works, who cares if it was manufactured?

I mean, if you don’t care that last season was another unwatchable season that could have been avoided, why show up atoll?

Like I said, mixed feelings here.

Edited by Weave

3 hours ago, Weave said:

Like I said elsewhere, this ***** goalie situation was manufactured by KA to kiss Levi’s ass.

Im not sure how I feel about that to be honest.

But it's pretty well established that KA definitely tried to obtain Matt Murray and probably pursued John Gibson as well.  Those are not the actions of a GM who is deliberately trying to have bad goaltending.

15 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

But it's pretty well established that KA definitely tried to obtain Matt Murray and probably pursued John Gibson as well.  Those are not the actions of a GM who is deliberately trying to have bad goaltending.

Also, we offered Ullmark a contract.

4 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

UPL has 1, until he’s no longer in the organization.

I know that. I don't think it is too hard for the Sabres to move on from him if they wanted which is why I said next year.

Lets remove the timestamp. Do we think Levi goes back to #1 when it becomes available again? 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I know that. I don't think it is too hard for the Sabres to move on from him if they wanted which is why I said next year.

Lets remove the timestamp. Do we think Levi goes back to #1 when it becomes available again? 

I don't. He likes 27 and Levi doesn't seem the type to change course after he makes a decision. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Weave said:

I mean, if you don’t care that last season was another unwatchable season that could have been avoided, why show up atoll?

Like I said, mixed feelings here.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant by manufactured. I don’t believe that he wanted the goalie situation to be like this. I don’t think that top goalies were clamoring to come here or that Ullmark wanted to stay here.

19 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I don't. He likes 27 and Levi doesn't seem the type to change course after he makes a decision. 

We'll see.  Had 1 been available, that would've been his number.

He wouldn't be the 1st player to switch numbers when the one he really wanted became available.  Could see him going either way when UPL moves on.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.