Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

I agree with the first sentence, but he's not only wrong with the second sentence, it's also incessant whining.

We're Buffalo sports fans, we've more than earned that right to b I t c h and complain.

In case your not aware, and I find it hard to believe you aren't, we've been s h I t on for half a century now. So instead of whining about the whining, why not just accept the reality of the fan base and move along.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

We're Buffalo sports fans, we've more than earned that right to b I t c h and complain.

In case your not aware, and I find it hard to believe you aren't, we've been s h I t on for half a century now. So instead of whining about the whining, why not just accept the reality of the fan base and move along.

Because I believe anyone can change for the better. Except myself. I'm stuck as the a-hole I am. But you can be better.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, JujuFish said:

Because I believe anyone can change for the better. Except myself. I'm stuck as the a-hole I am. But you can be better.

No, I can't. I am who I am. Bitter at times, joyous at other times. That's neither here nor there though.

When it comes to professional sports Fandom in Buffalo, I listen to those who are glass half full, AND, glass half empty. Because they all for the most part bring validity to various views on our beloved sports organizations. L one thing I don't do, is tell either they are a tiresome burden by complaining about them. Because in the end, they are my brothers and sisters, and through our common bond of devotion to our sports teams, I love them all.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Thanks @Scottysabres. creative way to bypass the naughty word filter. I’ll give it a try going forward! 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Whine, whine, whine. The Bills win a hard fought, close game against the best QB in the league on the road, and instead of enjoying it, you're whining. Hence: give me a break

Whining? The coach just isn't good enough. He crumbles time and time again.  Glad they won though BUT unless they win the whole thing I hope to see the coach fired 

44 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You run on 1st, get to the 2 minute warning, take your shots on 2nd and 3rd.

Correct.  And you make them blow at least 1 timeout of their two remaining.  Taking as much time off the clock is just as important as scoring, especially when we had to settle for 3.  

@JoeSchmoe, running does not mean you are not going for a first down.  

We gave Mahommes at least 30 more seconds by not doing this.  

18 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

No, I can't. I am who I am. Bitter at times, joyous at other times. That's neither here nor there though.

When it comes to professional sports Fandom in Buffalo, I listen to those who are glass half full, AND, glass half empty. Because they all for the most part bring validity to various views on our beloved sports organizations. L one thing I don't do, is tell either they are a tiresome burden by complaining about them. Because in the end, they are my brothers and sisters, and through our common bond of devotion to our sports teams, I love them all.

Very nice. The last sentence is beautifully worded.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Whining? The coach just isn't good enough. He crumbles time and time again.  Glad they won though BUT unless they win the whole thing I hope to see the coach fired 

Yep. Instead of enjoying the victory, you're obsessing over stuff that will just make your blood boil and leave you in a bad mood. I get it, I've been there. You can enjoy the win and also hold the opinion that it's just the first step to the exoneration, as you put it.

31 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

That's one giant, dysfunctional family we have, going by your analogy.

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

14 points 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter..looking good.

Then 2 FG's the last 42 minutes of the game.. Bleeding out and a win is saved by bizarre factors..

We have lost so many games by bizarre factors that it is nice to see the Bills make a few plays and get a few calls in crunch time.   Lets not forget, KC had what 3 or 4 more plays after the penalty and plenty of time  They blew it and our defense held up.  

Add up all the bad calls on each side today, the Chiefs have nothing to complain about.  Their guy was a mile offside, and that is a penalty, despite what Andy Red and Mahommes want you to believe.  They cant get every call every week.  

They should both be fined for criticizing the officials in the post game.  The came off like two entitled cry babies. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

That's one giant, dysfunctional family we have, going by your analogy.

I never claimed we are a Utopian Sports Hegamony. But we are all family, Bills, Sabres, Bandits and the rest. Hadn't you noticed, every season around late November, our family gatherings are a made for HBO 12 going on 13 part series? 🤣