Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Literally feel ill right now.

That was just surreal.  How do you possilbly have 12 guys on the field?

They knew exactly what was coming, just have the defense line up however. No need to sub anyone. Things like this are why McDermott needs to go.

Edited by Kr632

6 minutes ago, inkman said:

Zero chance he’s fired anytime soon.  

I agree.  Mostly cause there is no one internal to replace him.  
that doesn't mean he shouldn't be fired 

12 men was bad but how did they get to that point ?  By calling an all out blitz when Denver was 3rd and 10 and out of field goal range 

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

Fire everyone. Josh absolutely sucks now, our D sucks, Gabe Davis sucks, screw this team.

I’m with ya on firing everyone (coaching staff).  Josh did suck tonight.  But….

The D kept Buffalo in the game.  The Bills should’ve been in no position to win at the end.  The D played very well tonight.  6 points given up on 4 turnovers?  Denver midway through the 4th had a starting field position at their 42?  

Season is over.  😞 

• Like (+1) 1

I had a thought: why call timeout?  Force the Broncos to run on the field and kick it in a hurry?  They didn't have any timeouts and we didn't need to watch another interception.

Just now, GoPre said:

The D kept Buffalo in the game.  The Bills should’ve been in no position to win at the end.  The D played very well tonight.  6 points given up on 4 turnovers?  Denver midway through the 4th had a starting field position at their 42?  

Season is over.  😞 

and that hail mary toss in the first half, I thought it was meant to be.

3 minutes ago, MISabresFan said:

I had a thought: why call timeout?  Force the Broncos to run on the field and kick it in a hurry?  They didn't have any timeouts and we didn't need to watch another interception.

and that hail mary toss in the first half, I thought it was meant to be.

Sorry folks this Bills team isn’t good. Broncos in town with a 3-5 record and you play ***** football. The makeup of this team isn’t good. Plus wasn’t a fan of bringing in an aging Von Miller past his prime. Bills need a stud linebacker to lead the defense kinda like a Ray Lewis type. 

• Like (+1) 2

On the bright side, it's time to clean out some of the dead wood on this roster and get younger and cheaper.  Having a mediocre injury-riddled campaign will be the excuse Beane needs to make some changes.  We'll get a higher draft pick and a more favorable schedule next year.  Fire Dorsey and bring in someone who has a fresh set of eyes to run the offense.  Maybe an Andy Reid disciple? 

There are some nice pieces on offense like Torrence, Kincaid, and Cook (when he holds on to the ball).  Diggs can still play, but move on from Davis.  The defense also has some nice young players like Rouseau, Bernard, and Benford.  Douglas looks like a nice pickup who is under contract for next year as well. 

All is not lost, but a reset or at least a rethink is needed.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Season is over.  😞 

They aren’t going anywhere anyways. The makeup of this team is off. Offensive line isn’t that great, the coaching staff isn’t that great, Allen is a good quarterback but not elite. The defense can’t get the stop when they need them plus their run defense when they play a good running back is brutal.

17 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Fire everyone. Josh absolutely sucks now, our D sucks, Gabe Davis sucks, screw this team.

I never thought Josh was elite anyways. Elite Quarterbacks find ways to drive their teams to wins. He’s not that guy!

McDermott showing his true colors throwing one player under the bus to explain the loss during the post game. Wow. "There was some good coaching."

What ever is going on inside that locker room must be really ugly. 

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

They aren’t going anywhere anyways. The makeup of this team is off. Offensive line isn’t that great, the coaching staff isn’t that great, Allen is a good quarterback but not elite. The defense can’t get the stop when they need them plus their run defense when they play a good running back is brutal.

I never thought Josh was elite anyways. Elite Quarterbacks find ways to drive their teams to wins. He’s not that guy!

You mean how he drove the team to the lead last time he was on the field tonight ?