Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

On 10/16/2023 at 3:51 PM, Randall Flagg said:

The Bills have progressions for each play based on the coverages and leverages Allen sees. Allen is allowed to break these rules when he has a 1v1 matchup he likes in man. He really likes Diggs 1v1 versus anyone, so Diggs gets a lot of targets. He also trusts Diggs more than anyone, and you see why when Gabe fumbles and Knox drops

Diggs also had a big drop in the first half that stalled a drive

3 hours ago, MISabresFan said:

Diggs also had a big drop in the first half that stalled a drive

He did.  It happens about once every 4 games that he has one that everybody in the building expected him to catch.  Considering the targets he gets and that it seems to happen weekly for the 2nd and 3rd targets on the squad, pretty sure Allen isn't picking a new favorite just yet.  😉

That kick looked strange… 42yds… No wind indicated by the goalpost streamers… Starts out fine then goes hard left…

Patriots giving funky footballs to Bass?… They’ve been known to cheat. 

Edited by Believer
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Believer said:

That kick looked strange… 42yds… No wind indicated by the goalpost streamers… Starts out fine then goes hard left…

Patriots giving funky footballs to Bass?… They’ve been known to cheat. 

I thought it was a gust of wind, but didn't think to look at the streamers.

7 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Saving x factor Allen for the playoffs might not be the smartest .

You guys need to make it first.

And Allen running and doing his think puts energy in the team.

Shhhh….dont you know we can’t win Super Bowls 5 years from now if Allen gets hurt?

10 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I thought it was a gust of wind, but didn't think to look at the streamers.

You’d expect it was a gust, and maybe it was, but the streamers were laying against the goalposts… Odd.

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Not looking promising this week. Not sure exactly what it is with the offense, but I agree with Josh when he says we have to execute. They aren't executing.

They haven't looked promising since mid-season last year.

They still could very well win this game. But it shouldn't look like this. I don't believe the coaching staff and front office have made the most of their opportunities presented them over the last four years, and it has led to the product we see today.

Edited by sodbuster

1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

They haven't looked promising since mid-season last year.

They still could very well win this game. But it shouldn't look like this. I don't believe the coaching staff and front office have made the most of their opportunities presented them over the last four years, and it has led to the product we see today.

Very well could be. Well, at least we got decent football these past 5 years or so, so I can't complain to much considering the near 2 decade disaster before hand. Thankful for what we have? I guess that's where I'm at.

• Like (+1) 1