Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

https://apple.news/AN_jTy6zbTsG7AQ4AyKBaYQ

The mom of missing NFL star Sergio Brown has been found dead in a creek in a Chicago suburb. Myrtle Brown, 73, was found unresponsive on Saturday evening, the Maywood Police Department said, per NBC News.

Police were searching for Myrtle and her son, 35 — who last played for the Buffalo Bills — when they found her body in a creek less than 100 yards from her home, according to CBS News.

29 minutes ago, Weave said:

https://apple.news/AN_jTy6zbTsG7AQ4AyKBaYQ

The mom of missing NFL star Sergio Brown has been found dead in a creek in a Chicago suburb. Myrtle Brown, 73, was found unresponsive on Saturday evening, the Maywood Police Department said, per NBC News.

Police were searching for Myrtle and her son, 35 — who last played for the Buffalo Bills — when they found her body in a creek less than 100 yards from her home, according to CBS News.

Awful story.

That said: Who?!

• Thanks (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Chubbs knee went 90 degrees west. Ouchh

And my fantasy team is done in week 2. Chubb and Barkley both down. 

Ah well, it happens to someone every year. I guess it was just my turn. 

Oh...and tough break from the actual injured human beings. I hope they heal up quickly. 

My eyes are telling me Deshaun Watson is a coward not to mention a serious creep. 

He’s absolutely bailed on several plays.  Like just given up.  Running short of the sticks, throwing the ball into coverage with 5 yards of open field only needing 2 yards.  This dude is coward. 

14 minutes ago, inkman said:

My eyes are telling me Deshaun Watson is a coward not to mention a serious creep. 

He’s absolutely bailed on several plays.  Like just given up.  Running short of the sticks, throwing the ball into coverage with 5 yards of open field only needing 2 yards.  This dude is coward. 

Yeah, until the Browns broke the bank for him never had any animosity towards them and could actually kind of commiserate with them.  But he's a big time creep and they wanted HIM, so #### those guys.

8 hours ago, Night Train said:

Back to the Bills.

37 passes. 35 runs Yesterday.

It changes weekly but it's a stat I liked seeing. RB's running and catching passes is a big improvement. Helped that Raiders played the WR's tight and in a deep Cover 2, daring Allen to throw short or quick slants.  Success ! 

I was at the game Sunday, and it was the most mature/responsible game I've seen in Josh's career. There were at least 7-8 plays where Josh wanted to go deep, you could see it. But he decided everytime to dump it to his outlet and he didn't miss any of them. He controlled himself and took what they gave him. Definitely a recipe for success. Just hope he keeps it up. Playing like that will open up the long game down the road. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 hours ago, shrader said:

You've never dealt with those people, have you?

I think I've dealt with the average sports fan. It's not usually a good look. Can you imagine this board if the Sabres make the playoffs? It's already intolerable to the point that a good poster just stepped away.

9 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I was at the game Sunday, and it was the most mature/responsible game I've seen in Josh's career. There were at least 7-8 plays where Josh wanted to go deep, you could see it. But he decided everytime to dump it to his outlet and he didn't miss any of them. He controlled himself and took what they gave him. Definitely a recipe for success. Just hope he keeps it up. Playing like that will open up the long game down the road. 

Yes -- he was poised, calm and very accurate.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Yes -- he was poised, calm and very accurate.

The turnaround was startling.

Otoh, there's a gulf between the quality of the Jets D and the Raiders D.

Otoh yet again, the Jets D didn't look too special against the Cowboys.

Otoh yet again and again, there seems to be something about the Jets D that tends to confound Allen. And that's been true maybe even before Saleh arrived and the Jets had mostly different personnel on D? That big fella the Jets have in the middle is terrifying - probably the main reason that the Bills drafted Torrence.

• Agree 1