Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

52 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I signed up for ESPN. 

It won’t let me watch on my TV only my phone. 

I paid to add ESPN to Disney and Hulu and says it’s not available on either one. 

Espn is stuck in the 90s. You can't stream mnf without a cable subscription or a live TV subscription (youtube TV, hulu tv, etc) they do have like 2 or 3 games that will stream to espn+ for the current season.

It is so incredibly stupid. They have a streaming service. It should either be available on it or have a subscription tier that it is.

23 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

Espn is stuck in the 90s. You can't stream mnf without a cable subscription or a live TV subscription (youtube TV, hulu tv, etc) they do have like 2 or 3 games that will stream to espn+ for the current season.

It is so incredibly stupid. They have a streaming service. It should either be available on it or have a subscription tier that it is.

I found this all out the hard way. I paid $10 for ESPN, no game. Then I went on Hulu and added ESPN for $3. Still no game. 

Went on NFL.com and signed up. I get the game, but only on my phone. Can’t watch on TV or my laptop. 

The NFL remains a tough league to like. 

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I wouldn't know where to find a stat like that, but I would have bet it was somewhere in that area.  

I think they don't understand the difference between being right and having absolute proof on video that they are right.

I think they use it as an extended timeout more times than not. 

Tonight couldn’t be much better.  And we got the better broadcast crew to boot.  Levy and Riddick aren’t exactly Nance and Romo, but Joe Buck is just the worst.  And Troy is average at best.  Not sure how or why ESPN paid them what they did this off-season.  

• Like (+1) 1