Sabres Development Camp July 13-17

Brawndo

Power, Quinn, Peterka, Krebs? , UPL?, Levi, Portillo, Johnson, Kisakov, Rosen, Bloom, Nadeau, Savoie, Östlund, Kulich and the rest of the draft class.

There will be no shortage of talent to watch. Be interesting to see how many   College and junior free agents they invite this year.

59 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Do we know whether/how many of this year's picks, including the overseas guys (I'm thinking of Kulich and Neuchev in particular) are coming?

All Adams said was everyone eligible is expected, but he said that prior to the draft.

We know there are questions about Kisakov’s visa, and that Portillo and Johnson are coming.

I would be surprised if Neuchev, Poltapov and Novikov are coming, and it’s pretty quick turnaround for Leinonen and the Swedes we took late.

I’m expecting a roster release Mondayish

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

No Kisakov 

Or Poltapov Novikov or Neuchev, who aren’t surprises. Too bad. Komarov, I’m guessing is already here and clear.

We do get Johnson and Portillo though, and all the other Euros from this year.

26 forwards, 12 D, 5 goalies. That’s a lot.

Surprised Cederqvist won’t be there. He is earmarked for Rochester in the fall, correct?

48 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Or Poltapov Novikov or Neuchev, who aren’t surprises. Too bad. Komarov, I’m guessing is already here and clear.

We do get Johnson and Portillo though, and all the other Euros from this year.

26 forwards, 12 D, 5 goalies. That’s a lot.

…or Kisakov who was at the draft last week. 

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Surprised Cederqvist won’t be there. He is earmarked for Rochester in the fall, correct?

…or Kisakov who was at the draft last week. 

Kisakov is an immigration issue, the Sabres tried to get things squared away but were unsuccessful. 

A work visa for TC  will be the next goal 

16 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Has Kisakov been in the USA at all? 

If so, I’m surprised he can’t attend a camp  

Stiven Sardaryan Is the other name missing.  I thought he played in the US last year 🤷‍♂️

Yes He played in an international youth tournament in Detroit, where His Squad beat the USA Squad coached by Seth Appert in OT 

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

Chase Coward is interesting. He had a solid season, great playoffs and was invited to Canada’s WJC summer camp. 

That's an interesting name.  Coward, chase... two words that don't go together all that well with a goalie.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shrader said:

That's an interesting name.  Coward, chase... two words that don't go together all that well with a goalie.

could be just the antithesis... pulled that one outta my arse... 

Edited by North Buffalo

I would imagine that beyond the current issues with Russia there are different immigration rules for someone on a contract coming to “work” like Kisakov, and someone unsigned coming to “participate” like Kulich.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.