NHL Playoffs 2022 - Rnd 1

SwampD

2 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Ullmark's a great guy and apparently a great team mate. Other players really like him too. He's just an average goalie though. The big question was would he be one of those guys that elevates his play in the playoffs and the answer here was he wasn't. He was the same. Average. 

I'm not a big former player guy. Only a few of them who move on to other teams hold any space with me and Ullmark isn't one of them. 

I wish no ill will of him or others but I don't wish him success either. 

Samson Reinhart. Well that kid had my heart.

I rooted hard for him and do want him to have success, in Buffalo 2025 😁

4 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Thinking about this.

I really hope the league isn't kowtowing to the Leafs so they can finally win a playoff series or two. 

The Leafs looked like the better team but only after all the momentum was swung their way with all the "penalties".

If the league is determined to keep the teams from playing playoff hockey the way its always been played then I guess the Leafs of the world will get to win some day. 

I didn't see the same level of scrutiny in the rest of the games although I didn't watch every minute of them all. 

I saw it in other games as well.

And not for nothin’, but it was a five minute major that they had to kill which gained them their momentum.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Samson Reinhart. Well that kid had my heart.

I rooted hard for him and do want him to have success, in Buffalo 2025 😁

I don't. I see him the other way around. He had a chance to be a leader. He was here first. He could have tried to lead Jack, but he let Jack lead him. He needed to be away from Jack to excel and so they hit the road at the same time. We are better off without them. Close the door.DJwW84JVYAAmL7-.thumb.jpg.c89e9b6195315786eecddba6d963d179.jpg

(I didn't take note of this at the time but it seems fitting now in hindsight, Sam had to peddle harder and Jack was happy to coast along for the ride. Fitting.)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SwampD said:

I saw it in other games as well.

And not for nothin’, but it was a five minute major that they had to kill which gained them their momentum.

I guess we'll see if it continues. Maybe the league wants to make it easier for the softer skill players

7 hours ago, Hank said:

Preds in six. Colorado won't be physical enough. 

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Colorado is going to destroy the Predators. 

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I'm with Hank.

Colorado is soft like pudding 

I took Colorado in 4 games. 

3 minutes ago, Norcal said:

I briefly thought maybe Rittich would have a moment but..wrong moment

Makar looks like he's sending a message to Yosi about the Norris. 

I can't get this game on TV on espnU, still on the OT game, but just saw the ticker and score, damnnn

Well Rittich we hardly knew ya 

4 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I can't get this game on TV on espnU, still on the OT game, but just saw the ticker and score, damnnn

They're flying but Rittich hasn't made many saves

Hes gone now tho

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.