NHL Playoffs 2022 - Rnd 1

SwampD

• SDS pinned this topic
56 minutes ago, Norcal said:

That's all him. He owns that. Can't say I'm too upset by it. 

I’m conflicted. I like Ullmark and don’t wish him misfortune but I hate Boston and wish them nothing but misery.

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

That is a suspension. He is deliberately trying to injure him in a completely non hockey play.

It absolutely should be.  It probably won't, because (1) playoffs and (2) captain, but it should be.

And I'm rooting for Minnesota to take it all, too.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Fixed typo. 

It was more fun the original way!

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

That is a suspension. He is deliberately trying to injure him in a completely non hockey play.

Not in the NHL, because stupidly, results matter, and he wasn't injured.

6 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

The Great Satan !!

WTF !!

Some suspensions are worth it. That hit and 5 min kill set the tone for the game.

Oh, and ***** Tampa.

56 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I don’t see the difference between this and the other 2 dozen non discriminate offenses that happen every playoff game.  I’ll be shocked only when someone is decapitated or dies on the ice.  Everything else falls under typical playoff hockey. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t see the difference between this and the other 2 dozen non discriminate offenses that happen every playoff game.  I’ll be shocked only when someone is decapitated or dies on the ice.  Everything else falls under typical playoff hockey. 

Yup there’s a cross check to the spine every 30 seconds or so of every game. Playoff hockey babbbbbby!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Norcal said:

I liked Ullmark 

Ullmark's a great guy and apparently a great team mate. Other players really like him too. He's just an average goalie though. The big question was would he be one of those guys that elevates his play in the playoffs and the answer here was he wasn't. He was the same. Average. 

17 hours ago, SwampD said:

It was a focus this year, so, maybe it will last the first two rounds?😂

Thinking about this.

I really hope the league isn't kowtowing to the Leafs so they can finally win a playoff series or two. 

The Leafs looked like the better team but only after all the momentum was swung their way with all the "penalties".

If the league is determined to keep the teams from playing playoff hockey the way its always been played then I guess the Leafs of the world will get to win some day. 

I didn't see the same level of scrutiny in the rest of the games although I didn't watch every minute of them all. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.